Wanted, Shoe Locks with locks

Hi Diana! There are a number of websites on the Internet that sell high heels with locking ankle straps. Someone posted something about locking shoes on their feet a few weeks ago. Perhaps if you do a search you can quickly find them and see what advice has been offered before.

However, you can always carry the shoes in your avatar to a shoemaker and have him put a leather loop on the back of each heel and make a pair of straps go fasten around your ankles. You can always put padlocks on them if you really feel like they need to be fastened so you can't take them off.

take a look at these:http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-554-padlock-oxford.aspx

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Thats the sort of thing I want, yes I saw that post about cutting some fine chain to the required length and then looping it around before locking in place. I may well try that first. I have also found that a lot if not all the ankle strap shoes with 'locks' on also have a velcro release, to me that is cheating, my ankle ballet boots with padlocks have that arrangement much to my annoyance. I want to be well and truly locked into my 6 to 7 inchers so I can only take them off when the wife allows, I think she wants that to teach me a lesson for being a high heel fetishist, perhaps hoping I will be so long in them to get fed up, all I acn say is, BRING IT ON...

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet

I want to be well and truly locked into my 6 to 7 inchers so I can only take them off when the wife allows, I think she wants that to teach me a lesson for being a high heel fetishist, perhaps hoping I will be so long in them to get fed up, all I acn say is, BRING IT ON...

I once read a story about a chap who used to post the keys to his padlocks, to his home address, the day he fettered himself. At the time of writing (20+ years ago), the postal service in the UK was quite reliable, and he also had two chances of getting his keys the next day....

Are you feeling lucky? :santa_hat:

Hello Diane and others,

I know the feeling if you want to be lock to your shoes. I had thies steanless steel lock make for a girl but it never came so far she want them. So had kept them myself. They are solid made of 2 mm thick material and not so easy to distroyed. With the loops for locks on both sides of the ankle band can other fantasy come true. Perhaps this disigne can inspire others to get there fantasy come true.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

good luck and have fun in your heels

A3

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

yep... check out the Sub-Shop at http://www.sub-shop.com/, good selection of locking cuffs and shoe locks, and much more.

And of course you probably already know of the Pleaser and Ellie shoes that offer locking ankle straps:

http://www.devab.us/servlet/the-13/ballet-balletheels-boot-/Detail

http://www.devab.us/servlet/the-546/8267/Detail

http://www.devab.us/servlet/the-60/DOMINA-dsh-434/Detail

http://www.devab.us/servlet/the-114/DOMINA-dsh-1023/Detail

...and maybe even a few more.

I've simply punched a slightly larger hole in the standard ankle straps to accomodate a small padlock, and looped it through the buckle or the loop on the heel. Your heels won't come off without ruining the ankle strap.

Although not shoe locks, I had a dabble at customising the look of some strappy heels I had. I bought some patent ankle cuffs and added some chains too. Having looked at my pictures I think I may shorten the chain length a little, what do you reckon?

post-10791-133522859732_thumb.jpg

post-10791-133522859737_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Centurianonline has a selection of locking heels as well as a diabolical heel lick hobble combination. You can also create your own heel locks pretty easily, just has to be a figure 8 under the heel and around an ankle. A necklace can even be used if you wish it be discreet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Diana, try this link. It looks like these heels are in black patent and it looks like the strap is removable. You can choose to use the buckled strap or the locking strap to fit your mood :smile:

My guess is that you can take the locking strap and attach it to the heels you already have! Haha, I am all excited to try it and they are not even mine :smile:

Peeptoe heels are my passion... and flexibility: www.Flexines.net

• 2 months later...

The thread is pretty old, but I have some ideas. Maybe you are still reading :smile: I hope my English is good enough... if you can not understand what I am trying to say... ask :wave: The easiest way: get lace up boots without zip and a padlock. Et voila (see picture). It is very effective (absolutely no chance of getting the boots off), easy and can disappear under your jeans. Chupka by Aldo are terrific high everyday booties that can be worn this way. If the holes are too small use a padlock with a thin steel wire instead of the classic shackle (this kind of padlock is often used as luggage padlock). If you like a more aggressive look, replace the strings by thin steel wire (with vinyl coating, the bare wire would shear the leather very quickly). Crimp a loop at each end of the wire and use, again, a padlock. The problem will be the fastening: you need to cut the wire to the right length. If the loops at the ends are too big to go through the eyelets you may not be able to get in or out, even with the padlock open. Use your intelligence to get around this problem. Shiny stainless steel wire on black leather... oh my god! Other techniques to come, if you are interested.

post-31772-133522969235_thumb.jpg