34 replies to this topic

#21 jmc

jmc

Website Team

• Administrators
  • 2,813 posts
  • LocationMichigan, USA

Posted 19 August 2007 - 06:24 PM

. . . she has sliced the heel completely off one shoe. . . .

Oh, the horror!

#22 pumplover

pumplover
  • Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 02 September 2007 - 10:29 AM

Not seen this advert before. Do you know where I can find it?

#23 CraigR

CraigR
  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 05 September 2007 - 01:26 AM

Pumplover - Check out this link:

#24 Paga

Paga
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

Hi My name is Paga ; I am a french new member and I like specifically pedalpumping in high heels. Personnaly I sometimes used to drive my wife's car with high heels (although I am a man ) but my great pleasure is to see women in high heels pumping race cars or old stubborn cars, in reality or in video clips. In fact, this fetisch plesure began for me with my mother 40 years ago; she had a little italian Fiat 500 and as I was a little kid I was sitting on the back seat with a marvellous view on her feets: I remember with emotion the difficult starts of this stubborn car in darks winter mornings with the view on her hands and her feets; when she succeeded to start, I liked to see her driving this little noisy car and moreover I liked seeing her to pump the pedal in order not to stall when the engine was still cold; this car with difficult to start but after she never refused a lot of kilometer and the view on the high heels of my mother was marvellous ! Nowadays I appreciate a lot either women who are dificulties with they engine or in opposite women who drives with heels (any kind) their car with autority and precision. I like alos women who drives scooters with heels (which is not veru secure !). I look forward to exchange with you on these toppics Sincerely

#25 Richie48406

Richie48406
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 02:38 AM

Hi Paga, welcome as a new member, like I am. Quite interesting to read your comment and pretty weird how the heel collections of our mothers can influence our thinking about all, donĀ“ t you think? I remember my Mom wearing really high-heeled pumps and slingbacks a lot of times when I was young. And she always refused to take them off while driving and pumping the pedal. Like you I could watch the whole show from the backseat. Sometimes she even had a hard time to avoid her foot sliding out of the shoe while pumping and driving. Quite memorable.

#26 Paga

Paga
  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 January 2012 - 07:39 AM

Good morning thank you and excuse me for the delay for my answer ! Yes pesonnaly, I am very excited when I see a woman driving in high heels; moreover the modern cars have got pedals which permit high heels more than the old fashion. I am desappointed seeing working woman who put they heels at work and remove them for sport shoes to drive ; in france it begins like in the US ! With the modern easy car, the engine is not difficult (no more spluttering or hard cranking ), but at opposite I like women when they drive easily an with a chrirurgical precision with their stilletos .... Sincerely yann

#27 HEELS2U

HEELS2U
  • Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

I hope you like these

Attached Files

#28 pumpcat

pumpcat
  • Members
  • 901 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Nice pics! I always drive in heels! Mostly 4.5" platform high heels and boots also. The only problem I get is there is always a hole in the floormat where the stiletto heel digs in. Other than that, its very easy to drive in heels. Clarissa.

#29 HEELS2U

HEELS2U
  • Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:00 PM

Its kinda funny to drive in very hi platforms. Makes you want to adjust the seat.

#30 pumpcat

pumpcat
  • Members
  • 901 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:58 AM

I don't have to adjust the seat, but have to move the steering wheel up all the way. 5" heels are easy to drive in as flats! Just have to get used to it. Wearing heels is just a normal thing for me. I don't own any flat shoes.

#31 mlroseplant

mlroseplant
  • Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationState of Iowa, USA

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:48 AM

Sorry to disappoint, but I always drive in bare feet, kicking off my heels to drive. I'm more fuel efficient that way. ^^

#32 Shafted

Shafted

Website Team

• Moderators
  • 5,854 posts
  • LocationMaine, USA

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

Sorry to disappoint, but I always drive in bare feet, kicking off my heels to drive. I'm more fuel efficient that way. ^^

Beware, in some states it is illegal to drive barefoot.

#33 geo

geo
  • Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

I also drive in boots with heels. But when I was in college I played a drum set with my girlfriend. She insisted on both of us wearing thigh high stiletto heeled boots together. Even though we did not get married, It set the tone with me wearing boots with stiletto heels. We played the high hat and bass drum pedals with our boots on. Someday hope to do it again. It was easy to control the bass drum and high hat pedals with the stiletto heels.

#34 pumpcat

pumpcat
  • Members
  • 901 posts
  • Locationtoronto

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

I tried to play drums with high heel platform pumps on. Very difficult. Is it easier to kick the bass drum with the heel down or lift the whole leg and kick it. I think heels were more intended for strutting than doing something technical.

#35 HEELS2U

HEELS2U
  • Members
  • 413 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:58 PM

A true example of "heel and toe" driving. Can't say the car but it is VERY fast.

Attached Files