Some Old Clarks Boots Of My Wife's

brake blocks

For some time, i have had my eye on these boots, my wife has not worn them for a couple of years, so i have taken them on a test drive on a number of occasions, and today took some photos. Calf length, around 2.5 inch cuban heel, looks good with jeans or knee length skirt,  :winkiss: To days outing was to a diy store, charity shop and park, and local mall, nobody noticed them at all !  

post-3747-0-67905800-1410170488_thumb.jp

post-3747-0-86918100-1410170516_thumb.jp

post-3747-0-92865200-1410170540_thumb.jp

Clarks makes wonderful shoes. I have many pairs of clogs and a few sandals of theirs, plus a pair of boots similar to those, but with a 3" heel and no decorative buckle. They are extremely comfortable, I wear them everywhere in winter, and nobody has ever made a comment to me about them.

Enjoy them!

Steve

If your wearing them out and about with jeans over them, nobody will notice. Even on a motorcycle, they don't draw attention.

I've just worn out a third pair with a similar if not taller heel with boot cut jeans, and wore them often riding. I do tend to also wear out the left toe area with the shifter though.

For some time, i have had my eye on these boots, my wife has not worn them for a couple of years, so i have taken them on a test drive on a number of occasions, and today took some photos. Calf length, around 2.5 inch cuban heel, looks good with jeans or knee length skirt,  :winkiss: To days outing was to a diy store, charity shop and park, and local mall, nobody noticed them at all !  

I'm not surprised to be honest...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.