Been Away

Hi, I alas having suffered a massive guilt trip in respect of my high heel wearing/fetish have now overcome this set back and am back with a vengeance. My collection of heels ranges from 5" heels (just Fab) with no plats to 7" sky high beauties (giaro slick). I think I have been out of the scene for several years but want to try and catch up.

I simply LOVE wearing heels at every opportunity. I take a UK8 but 9 in heels. I have discovered a online firm called 'Just Fab' who have a huge range in EU42, UK9 shoes/boots and am expanding monthly. I am married and my wife fully supports my passion. I work full time and slip into heels evenings and weekends. I would love to meet like minded people who live locally for high heeled walks/adventures. I am slim, 11st, and can walk confidently in 7" heels though the Femme style do cause a teetering issue. To me heels can never be high enough and prefer non platform styles though I do have some with plats. I live in York. I do not dress enfemme but wear heels with my day to day clothes. I have posted just a few of the shoes/boots I wear

post-879-0-01939100-1407738594_thumb.jpg

post-879-0-21456900-1407738609_thumb.jpg

post-879-0-06180500-1407738639_thumb.jpg

post-879-0-99813300-1407738665_thumb.jpg

My average heel height is 61\2" on size 9 feet