Valentino Rockstud Pumps

Lvemadomina

Hey everyone, I have not posted a topic in probably close to forever but I've been browsing the likes of Tumblr and HauteLook and my attention has been drawn to the beautiiful Rockstud Pump by Valentino.

I just want to know what everyone thinks of this shoe and is it even worth the grossly insane price tag of up to $1,000!? Cause at first I thought they reminded me a bit of the pair of heels I have now from Wild-Rose which I have posts about. But the point I'm getting at is does anyone know why the Rockstud pump is priced so high? I don't know much about the Valentino brand, I'm assuming it's ranked with Louboutin and such. Is it the material? Like I just can't grasp it. I think they're a good, sexy pair of heels and if it weren't for the price I'd totally get a pair.

Valentino-Rockstud-1.jpg

Also I'm hoping everyone knows this is not my image but one from Google images.

Its a ' designer named brand ' so people will believe that flipping over a grand of your money isnt insane.

I have seen shoes quite similar in local stores and on Ebay for 50-100$. All things considered, if someone isnt going to ' show off ' a thousand dollar pair of shoes and just wear them at home, its their money.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I just got these from an E-Bay auction. Wild Diva is a lower grade maker but they look great and actually feel very good on. The heels are just over 4.75" and easy to wear in my size 10. These are available in limited quantity through Amazon. Once I got these and tried them on I immediately went to Amazon and got a pair in black.

post-1756-0-88781200-1408190798_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-68921400-1408190808_thumb.jp

post-1756-0-42673900-1408190817_thumb.jp

• Like 1

I just got these from an E-Bay auction. Wild Diva is a lower grade maker but they look great and actually feel very good on. The heels are just over 4.75" and easy to wear in my size 10. These are available in limited quantity through Amazon. Once I got these and tried them on I immediately went to Amazon and got a pair in black.

Oh gosh those look really good for knock offs! You wouldn't happen to have seen if they had size 11's did you? 10 is just a bit too small for me =\