Time To Test Your Identification Chops

Alix

I would think they are either custom made or bought via one of the Chinese shops.

Especially the second one with the saw edge sole is so unusual that you normally could pinpoint the designer quite easily. Based on the saw edge profile, I would have said that they are either Camilla Skovgaard or Jeffrey Campbell (who copied Camilla).

Here's a typical example of Camilla Skovgaard's work:

camilla-skovgaard-high-heeled-sandals-si

The reason why I don't think that these are Camilla Skovgaard boots: First, most of the designs use the heel-less or a wedge-type design, so no stiletto. Second, I haven't seen any over the knee boots from her so far.

Same applies to Jeffrey Campbell: He basically copies the Skovgaard designs.

Then last season there was only one designer who also used the saw edge sole, but in a different shape: Jil Sander - see picture here.

Therefore I would bet that these aren't designer boots.

I know several ' mid brand ' type companies used the ' saw sole ' type of design. My most worn pairs of NineWest booties have those soles.

Hard to believe they are almost 2 years old.

I DO like the boots in those videos.

post-12379-0-12702600-1407085045_thumb.j

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

The second ones look a bit French Connection to me from about 4 years ago. The first pair look like a pair I saw in River Island a couple of years ago.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.