Steve Madden Heels

DProud2700

Something tells me zippers are kind of "iffy" at best when used on a jacket - less than enthused they are now part of footwear

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

However, zippers are relatively easy to replace unless you had a particular styling in mind.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

Payless had a pump like that out awhile back called the Hydrogen . They were sold under the Brash brand and to size 13 . I have a pair in size 12 and they look great with jeans. Not sure how you feel about ebay , you may check there. I wish you the best of luck . 

post-7601-0-28041200-1403626859_thumb.jp  post-7601-0-89382800-1403626919_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

I have had about 7 or 8 pairs of heels with rear zippers, including one pair of Maddens. I love them especially on the very strappy sandal types, for ease of putting on and taking off. The zippers on two of the pair did break, I think one brand was called "Classified" and the other was "Hot Tomato". Never had a problem with the Madden zipper, and I spent more time in the maddens than all the other zipper heels combined. -- my two cents Dude

check his webpage, da%$^& although some nice shoes they make it again, too low sizes... i hate it... i love also inked.com shoes, as i pretty often see good cool styles on FB, but i cant buy them cuz size is too low... same here and a lot another places... how i hate that i have so big feet...

every human has they own choices...

• 3 weeks later...

i wanted the Dejavu pump in black but they come in sizes up to 11 and i'm a 12.  what a downer!

I bought a pair in size 11 (EU42, largest available). I'm very much in love with them but they where just a tad too small :cry1 so I had to send them back. They looked amazing in my opinion.

post-4974-0-29181200-1405957159_thumb.jp

Rear zipper ankle boots are actually pretty cool.  I own a couple of pairs and love how they look.   They're super easy to get in and out of, too. 

Just make sure they use a solid heavy duty zipper with larger interlocking teeth as it does seem to have more stress on the zipper being in that location.  My wife had a pair with a cheaper standard thin type of zipper that did not work too well for her and after only a few times worn one of the boot zippers totally broke.

However, not sure if the original post was talking about pumps (rather than boots) with zippers in back.  If so, I don't get the point of those.  Also, not sure why we there are a few later posts talking about Dejavu pumps which are completely off the topic  lol

My experiences with Steve Madden heels are ' hit or miss '. I have 3 pairs.

One pair I wore out for 1 evening and the bottoms were toast. I started a thread on here about it with pictures.

The Second pair are ' ok ' but their lifespan isnt that great. Im going to say they have a weeks worth of wearing and they stretched and started to come apart.

The 3rd pair was small in its sizing compared to the other 2. I gave them to my wife as we are a half size difference ( hers being smaller ).

If Steve Madden has something I like and believe its something I might desire to wear, I will buy 2 of whatever it is because I know they wont last *me* that long. They offer some nice looking products, but I think their durability isnt as good as say Guess or NineWest from my experiences.

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.