Choices, Choices....

abburke

I just wanted to share this with you all, men and women alike, a recent purchase I made. What makes this so interesting is that I originally purchased these black Nine West Sharina peep toes, really l liked them, but returned them because my wife didn't like them. They were very stylish to me and were very comfortable because of the way they are designed.
Later, I found some nice gladiator sandals on a different web site and decided to order them. Since I would get free shipping if I bought another pair, I went with the Nine West Karoo in the nude color which is essentially the same as the Sharina. However, when they arrived, I fell in love with them yet my wife did not. I liked the nude color over the black. She thought they looked like hooker heels and the color reminded her of a dead corpse. I am not sure I have ever heard such an expressive opinion! I will post both and ask you all your opinion as well. I apologize that my feet did not look better with the black pair.

post-2045-0-70050000-1401642783_thumb.jp

post-2045-0-58654700-1401642862_thumb.jp

It could be worse; she could have thought the color reminded her of a live corpse! :penitent:

Sorry about that.

I think they're both fine, but then, you don't have to live with me, so my opinion counts for zero.

Steve

Sorry about the orientation of the black pair photo. I am not sure why it did that.

...and here I thought you found the way to defy gravity. 

You are fortunate that she is willing to share an opinion - good or bad.  I do believe I would never achieve a "positive" review - even if she ever talked to me again. 

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

Thanks guys. Yes, I am grateful for her indeed. I am sure that is her way of saying she didn't want me wearing them but oh well....still working on the anti-gravity!

Would you be caught dead wearing them? :icon_question:

DAMMIT! Beat me to it!

ABBurke : I have bought a lot of NineWest footware in the last 2 years. I saw those in the store but they didnt appeal to me like the LoveFury pumps. Those are NOT ' cheap ' or Hooker heels.

If I had to choose it would be the black ones.

-ILK

REPEATEDLY ARGUMENTATIVE, INSULTING AND RUDE. BANNED FOR LIFE.

I just wanted to share this with you all, men and women alike, a recent purchase I made. What makes this so interesting is that I originally purchased these black Nine West Sharina peep toes, really l liked them, but returned them because my wife didn't like them. They were very stylish to me and were very comfortable because of the way they are designed.
Later, I found some nice gladiator sandals on a different web site and decided to order them. Since I would get free shipping if I bought another pair, I went with the Nine West Karoo in the nude color which is essentially the same as the Sharina. However, when they arrived, I fell in love with them yet my wife did not. I liked the nude color over the black. She thought they looked like hooker heels and the color reminded her of a dead corpse. I am not sure I have ever heard such an expressive opinion! I will post both and ask you all your opinion as well. I apologize that my feet did not look better with the black pair.

They both look fine to me.

I like your pedi color on your toes with the peep toe shoes.

I too love Nine West shoes and boots. I have a few pairs of the boots, but probably over twenty pairs of Nine West shoes. My latest purchases of Nine West, have been the,"Camya", peep toe pumps. Very stylish and comfortable to wear. Read my reviews on those pumps on the Nine West site.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• 2 months later...

Good feedback all and thanks again. Crotchhiboots, that is funny and yes, I would be caught dead wearing them if I had them on at that point. Why not? At that point I won't be here anyway!

I will have to check out those reviews bluejay. I often wonder how many reviews I read are from men.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why can't everyone turn off their social critique programming that poaches other's rights to decide their own personal agency and be happy for the person that finds what they like and that brings them joy? May be it is because they haven't been told such agency exists.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice boots bionicbabe and yes you could rock those with jeans no problem.

Histiletto, I am not sure why folks can't turn off the social critique. I suppose there are several psychological factors involved that contribute but ultimately not warranted. It is still their right though and I can understand that.