My 014 Outings

w6ish

at last spring has arrived and this being the long weekend i am starting today!  i'm going to visit my friend (the xmas party gal) and we are going to see a few things starting around 6 p.m. tonight.  i look forward to that.  

actually this will be the second outing of the year as i did go out on April 5th to see a movie with a friend and wore my sexy Cupid boots!  we got to the movie theatre and i was a bit alarmed at how many teenage girls are snapping pictures with their phones.  one came up behind me and snapped a picture of me and i have to admit it kind of gives me the creeps wondering where that might be going.  

anyway.  where i'm going tonight there will be no teenaged girls but rather women!  and so: i am wearing my sexy skin tight skinny jeans and my black 7.5 inch heel boots!  a fun combination and i know i'll have a good time with it.

i'll let you know how it goes when i get back!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at last spring has arrived and this being the long weekend i am starting today!  i'm going to visit my friend (the xmas party gal) and we are going to see a few things starting around 6 p.m. tonight.  i look forward to that.  

actually this will be the second outing of the year as i did go out on April 5th to see a movie with a friend and wore my sexy Cupid boots!  we got to the movie theatre and i was a bit alarmed at how many teenage girls are snapping pictures with their phones.  one came up behind me and snapped a picture of me and i have to admit it kind of gives me the creeps wondering where that might be going.  

anyway.  where i'm going tonight there will be no teenaged girls but rather women!  and so: i am wearing my sexy skin tight skinny jeans and my black 7.5 inch heel boots!  a fun combination and i know i'll have a good time with it.

i'll let you know how it goes when i get back!

we all will be eagerly awaiting the description of your evening and hopefully some pics of it also!!!!

my saturday night turned into an all nighter!  i thought i would sneak on around midnight and drop a few lines but the mad scenes going on around me kept me busy.  saturday to start with was cold but by the time the evening came around it had warmed up and i switched from my 7.5 inch heel black boots to my 7 inch heel sandals from Pleaser.  they have a grey and black heel and platform and a very nice black vamp and ankle strap, very comfortable and very easy to walk in for extended time periods (like 8 hours on saturday night!).  i wore a new pair of jeans that i bought last month.  now that i know what i'm looking for its pretty easy to zero in on where to buy them and what to ask for.  these new ones are medium to light blue, no pockets on the back and phoney pockets on the front.  they are made of that super stretch fabric and are skin tight right down to the ankles.  i love the leg length on these new ones: they come down and cover the ankle strap but none of the heel is hidden so they're going to work with my sling backs as well.  what is peculiar about these jeans is the seam that runs down the back is very tight!  like wearing a thong so you can imagine what that does for the back view!  its even way wilder on the front, with nothing left to the imagination, the front view, in the right light, is pretty revealing!  on top of all this i wore a black vest and my black leather jacket.  i'm liking the black vest as it buttons up tight and shows off a slim waist.  

so anyway i went into the city wearing this sexy outfit and as usual, finding a parking spot in that girl's area is never easy but this time i was feeling pretty sexy and wanted to make a longer walk.  so instead of taking one that was close by i drove down the street a few blocks, not on her main street but the next one over, which is a back street.  of course i had the butterflies as it was broad daylight up and down the street, lots of parked cars but not a lot of people on the sidewalks.  i got up the nerve and got out of my car, took a look at myself in the driver's side window reflection and gasped at how enormous i looked in these jeans and how visible everything was.  as i made my way down the sidewalk i kept my eyes hidden behind a pair of shades and walked at a slow pace.  i was hoping those 2 girls would come around again but i never saw them.  someone though did come out of a shop and followed me for a couple of blocks, man or woman i don't know.  but they stayed behind about 3 meters!  we didn't hit any red lights so i just kept walking down the sidewalk, through the intersections and onto my friend's apartment building.  

i went in to visit her and really i'd not seen her in a few months so we had a sit down and chat before we went out for the evening.  she had plans to visit an LGBT event and we made it for 930.  it was an interesting and artsy event and i got in there completely at ease.  all the women were staring at my shoes and all the guys were staring at my jeans!  

the lighting in there was a bit on the moody side but i made sure i got myself positioned in just the right place to cause a fuss!

after that scene we went to a club with a few of her friends and that's when one of her girlfriends ran her hand over my back side!  she asked:  where on earth did you get these jeans?  after a few minutes of conversation she said:  these fit you perfectly, front and back.  and then she said:  you look delicious!

wow.  

we made it back to apartment after closing time and i definitely had too much to drink so i stayed at her place.

the next morning, good and early, before everyone was on the streets, i wiggled back into my fun jeans and vest, put my shoes back on and head out the door around 8 a.m.  beauty morning filled with warmth and sunshine, so i took my time walking back to my car.  the only person i saw on the street was a lady out walking her dog.  so i took my time, and of course had to look at my reflection in the big shop windows and i liked what i saw.  i have kept myself in good shape!  

when i got to my car i didn't want it to end so i kept walking down the street to where there is a very small park area, a green space where people walk their dogs, i walked in through there and around a couple of times before coming back out and deciding all grand and glorious outings in heels have to come to an end sometime.  

what a beauty way to start off the high heel sandal wearing season!  

we did get some pictures but i'm afraid they are way too revealing to post here.

Great outing, w6ish. Thanks for your post. I'm glad you enjoyed the woman rubbing the backside of your tight fitting jeans. I've enjoyed that same sensation once when I was wearing shinny leggings, with stiletto heeled boots. My friend, a clerk in a jewelery store just rubbed her hand down my thigh. She just did it and didn't bat an eyelash doing it!

I'm sure that your pics could of been posted, from the right angle.  Next time share with us some pics!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

i have to tell you about today: my gal pal in the city called this morning and said please come and see us.  us?  it was her and the gal who couldn't keep her hands off me and my skin tight jeans at the club a week ago saturday!  that touchy feely gal decided she wanted to meet me!  so i got all dolled up in my skinny jeans and black Sherbert sandals with the sexy 6 inch heel and drove over there to see them.  

we had a late lunch and a fantastic conversation about my personal fashion!  of course the touchy feely gal wanted to know more about the skinny jeans and the heels and she freaked when she saw me in a different pair of heels.  she thought it was a one off freak show and i had just the one pair of heels.  i soon told her that i had around 20 pairs, nothing lower than 6 inches, all of them worn to many fun occasions.  then she wanted to know about the jeans and i told her it took me quite sometime to find the right pair of jeans to wear with heels and it wasn't until recently that i discovered the skinny jeans with super fun stretch fabric.  i got a very real chuckle out of her asking:  do all of them show off your back side so beautifully?  i admitted that i did have around 15 pairs of super stretch skinny jeans but only 4 or 5 pairs of them have that thong like back that i love so much.  she went on to ask why is the thong like back so important and i said not only does it show off the back side but it also shows off the front in a real and serious way.  then she asked: aren't you shy about everyone in the bar being able to see "your stuff"?

well that got the ball rolling in a big way as i said how about you ladies?  don't you wear clothing that shows off your figure and your stuff?  

so we had an awesome conversation and it was a beautiful afternoon.  i enjoyed all the attention!  i also loved her finishing words:  i've never seen anyone wear what you wear and you wear it so well.

that really made my day.  

Awesome post, W6ish! Thanks for sharing it. I see the beginning of another fun and interesting relationship here. Sounds like your reveling in attention. Keep up the good work and keep posting of your exploits in heels. You write well.

Steve

Nice post w6ish. I'm glad you had a good time with the ladies. Some women can appreciate us men in similar ensembles, that they like to wear like tight fitting jeans, and heels. A man certainly can present that look too. We all like to do that here at HHP.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

i'm back in the city for the next few days and i hope to have some fun with it!  brought along 3 pairs of my skinny jeans, some tight t shirts, and 2 pairs of heels: my black Sherberts and my Pleaser 7 inch heel black and greys.  it was one of those extra hot and sweaty nights, very humid, very damp, but a fun late night drive with many stops along the way.  i decided to try driving with my 7 inch heel Pleasers on my feet and it worked out!  with that humid weather, it felt those sexy shoes were glued to my feet!  this morning they have the distinct impression of my sweaty feet stamped into the suede footbed!

more fun adventures to be had so i'll keep you updated!

6 inch heels in a pounding rain...  not a good idea!

6 inch heels in a pounding rain...  not a good idea!

Are you okay?

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

all is good!  after my diner scenes last night we went out to our vehicles and the rain started coming down in a major way!  my shoes are fine though and the bottoms of my platforms never looked so clean!

as for the diner:  not one person noticed my shoes!  everyone was busy with their meals and conversations.  so i felt completely at ease in my wild fashions.  the only gal who noticed my shoes was an employee of the diner, and Italian gal, and she saw them while i was walking out of the place.  she didn't say anything but of course i could see her staring at them!  

believe me i've fallen off those 7 inch heels a few times!  thank goodness though on this past trip there were no high heel disasters.  i loved that gal in the coffee shop asking:  where are YOU coming from?  loved my diner date too!

• 2 weeks later...

i had a BEAUTIFUL experience yesterday!  i wanted to visit a friend who has seen me around but never in heels.  i wore my new super tight Levi skinny jeans and my black Sherbert sandals and definitely felt very attractive.  i was so nervous about seeing this friend that i almost didn't get out the door!  but i made it to the door to her place and had a very enjoyable time.  of course i was nervous at first but soon settled down and made a decent outing of it.

turns out she LOVED my fashion statement!  

Glad to hear your experience was so positive. You're quite a competent actor if you can display confidence outward when you're so nervous inside. I'm happy to know your friend was so approving! Thanks for sharing that with us.

Steve

i had a BEAUTIFUL experience yesterday!  i wanted to visit a friend who has seen me around but never in heels.  i wore my new super tight Levi skinny jeans and my black Sherbert sandals and definitely felt very attractive.  i was so nervous about seeing this friend that i almost didn't get out the door!  but i made it to the door to her place and had a very enjoyable time.  of course i was nervous at first but soon settled down and made a decent outing of it.

turns out she LOVED my fashion statement!  

I can tell by the way you capitalized BEAUTIFUL, that this might have been something special for you. Am I wrong?

Is she worthy? (with a big smile)

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

• 2 weeks later...

i've been out quite a bit the last several days and nights sporting those flashy skinny jeans with my black Sherberts and having a lot of fun along the way.  i was at a bar the other night and i sat in one of those extra high chairs.  you could choose to put your feet on the crossbar or let them hang, which is what i did.  all the gals working the club walked right by me and i know they all saw my very sexy shoes dangling, and my very tanned feet with painted toe nails.  i guess you could say i was playing it up for them!

but then i remembered to take a good look at my shoes, drink in the beauty!  so while my friends where chatting, i was listening but mostly looking down, watching those sexy shoes on my feet!  a few times i reached my feet over and put my platforms on the crossbar of my friend's chair: fun shoe play!  

now usually i look at my shoes in window reflections but of course seeing them that way is much better!  

Yeah, the guy comes on pretty strong….  

However, seven inch heels would be way to high for me - but I am to tall already!!  ha ha...

Take care…   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

@ Griez

Consider this your FINAL warning. If you even think about talking to other members in such a bad way, your gone.

Get your facts straight before you comment and if you do not have anything good to say, then keep your mouth shut!

I have deleted your posts, but have refrained from banning you for being so damn rude for NO reason.

If you checkout the pictures, any IDIOT can see the guys heels are HUGE, and yes, they have huge platforms, deal with it.

If you dont like it or dont believe it, dont just shout out that the person is a liar! Stop assuming the worst in people, I hate that!

Not only is there a very big and extremely obvious language difference here folks, but joining in really doesnt help, does it?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Fair enough, I did warn you, so now your banned, for good.

Religous nonsense and irrelevant ramblings gone! Nobody cares if you have been here 5 minutes or 5 years, this is not a contest, every member is equal, PERIOD!

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

i got a call late yesterday afternoon from my gal pal in the city: please come and see me, not on the weekend, not tomorrow, but tonight.  now i live out on the open country and she's right downtown in the city so its a bit of an effort for me to get down there but i told her if you ever need me, call and i'll be there.  i like to think i'm a man of my word.  so off i went and some hours later i was walking up to her building.  now this isn't the xmas party gal, this is her friend the touchy feely gal.  we spent some time together last month, getting to know each other a bit and it turns out she is quite an interesting gal.  

she was having a few trying times with her so called boyfriend and needed another friend to hear her out.  

to make that drive i picked a pair of my sexy Bluenote jeans off the rack and decided to go with my rarely worn black sling backs.  my super sexy sling backs are on the same platform and heel as my Sherberts, which i've worn the most this year and last.  but i'm afraid that my sexy Sherberts might get worn into the ground like the first pair i had, and i don't want that to happen.  

no butterflies on the walk up to her building as the parking lot is off the main street.  when i got there she was waiting outside and instead of going into her place we went out to a small diner she knows.  i loved how she looked me up and down when she saw me walking up the sidewalk to her place.  and judging from her ear to ear smile, i must have picked the right outfit.  

we got to the diner and i heard her out.  (sounds like her BF is getting boring...  )

the girl running the counter at the diner saw my sling backs and was staring at them.  when she took our order she went into the back and pretty soon the cook sticks his head out to take a look.  he ducks his head back in there and we heard this laughter.  

my touchy feely gal pal looked over and said: i wonder what that's about?

i told her i knew exactly what it was about and i put up with it all the time.  

she said there is no way i'm putting up with that so when the employee came back out my touchy feely gal asked her who would be the manager and how would we get in touch with them?

the employee was rattled and asked if there was something wrong with the service or the food, and my gal pal said it wasn't any of her business what the matter was at that point in time.

i was amazed at her no bull way of handling that!  

my gal pal said there is no reason on this earth you should have to put up with anything like that, especially when you're in a place of business where you're spending money.  

we got into it about how much guys like us put up with, when you're doing something "new and different".  at the end of our conversation she said: you were born ahead of your time.  

interesting!

after the diner we went for a short walk down the street looking in a few windows but i could see my gal pal looking me up and down!  she said she loved the skinny jeans showing everything and the 6 inch heels!  

before i left the city she invited me in to her place for a little recline time.

this morning i got an email from her thanking me for coming to visit on such short notice, for listening and spending so much time, and she hoped she made it worth my while to come all that way.  then she said she phoned the manager of that diner and ripped into him about his counter person and the cook!  and said if she ever goes in there again and see's either one of them she's going to turn around and walk back out!  its a small chain diner and if changes weren't made, she was going up to the next level.  i have to admit i was a bit surprised!  

as for a high heel outing, it was a lot of fun.  my sling backs are a very sexy looking shoe and i'll have to wear them more often.

i went out yesterday afternoon for a little outing and a gang of ladies around my age stopped me for a chat about high heels!  i enjoyed what one of the gals asked:  how is the view from up there?  

Nice story W6ish. I enjoyed reading it very much.

I have encountered many women that like men in heels. I certainly have had that experience. One woman friend of mine say's, "I look hot in heels". This happened to me today, shopping at Penny's. One of the store managers, woman said, I looked great in my hot pink heels. She knows me and sees me in heels, regularly and always compliments me on my choice of footwear. I'm hoping that my head doesn't get too big after that compliment!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay