19 Hours In Heels.

Every now and then I have to come back in to work at around 10pm after working that and I could end up working all night,just depends on how things go. So I did an all dayer in my favorite wedges. Only had to work til 1am. I definitely had high heel hangover this morning. Put on a pair of boots that were higher than my wedges and it just was not gonna happen. Did not make it out of the bedroom before going lower. I love it. Nothing like knowing you have had a long day in heels.

Planning a long day friday. Wife and kid will be gone. problem is what to wear. Something I can wear to work but also fun. new shoes on today but not friday worthy.

Yea, I am surprised, maybe a bit disappointed no one here has said Anything. jessica simpson boots today. Very hi. Its funny, I can walk better in these than some that are just a tad lower. I may change into my pointy toe colin stuarts when I get home. kinda sucks, I might have worn them to work since most are gone and I can avoid those that are here. They have a spiked heel so the heel noise would be very distinct. They may be a little lower than what I have on I dont know why this phone is posting pics upside down. I hate new phones.

post-2198-0-75010400-1396018214_thumb.jp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Nice story HEELS2U,

Yes nice to have that confirmation that you have spent all day in heels. Also nice boots those kind work really well with jeans and they look good too!

Good for you! Spring is just here now and finally can get out of winter boots!

I bought those then went aand bought a backup pair. Then felt A bit guilty and thought these were pretty hi and I would never wear them out, as in tear them up, nor did I think I would wear them that much. So I took the second pair back. Turns out even though they are higher than some of my others, they are easier to walk in. Perhaps it is the fit bit I cant figure that out. So I found another pair on ebay and now have a back up pair again.good thing, it looks like the sole may be separating. Thankfully it has not gotten bad.

Heels2u,

I know how that goes, some fits are better than other and then you go and find one that fits so well and you get a second pair, I have done that

several times too, guilt for the second pair then you get the dilemma of what to do...ugh! Back up for favourite pairs of shoe/boots is a good thought.