A Trend I'm Sure Most Here Will Hate.

saudade

...little news on Low Street.... sad excuse for fashon --- flip/flops with extra straps.  Amazing what some will buy into as "fashionable footware."

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

The designer will be laughing at those that actually buy these, all the way to the bank.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Some people go for comfort over fashion. I would think thes sandals would be at the top of the "comfort/functional list.

Edited by Bubba136

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Some people go for comfort over fashion. I would think thes sandals would be at the top of the "comfort/functional list.

Which is exactly what keeps women buying Uggs and Crocs. Those horrors will zoom right to the top of that short list I suspect.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Which is exactly what keeps women buying Uggs and Crocs. Those horrors will zoom right to the top of that short list I suspect.

JeffB,

Don't put all UGGS shoes and boots in the ugly category. Last summer and fall I bought UGGS, "Tawnie" wedge heel sandals. I liked them so much that I bought every color available. They are fantastic looking wedge heel sandals.

UGGS, make a lot of stylish looking shoes and boots, but they are pricey, unless you get them on sale.

Go to the WalkingCompany.com and look at the many great looking UGG, shoes and boots, on that site.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

Uggs and Crocs have a place in the market and so have flat sandals. Now if your after a comfortable shoe which you can wear all day you still can and still be fashionable but there is no need to buy ugly shoes. Now as for the first photo, that is an ugly shoe.  A comfortable shoe does not need to be ugly.

In an attempt to put a positive spin on the style, at least you will be able to show off your painted toe nails.......

OK, now back to reality, they are ugly.

I wouldn't let my daughters wear those.