Thigh High Platform Timberlands

barney15c

I saw those and for 300 dollars, nope not any time soon.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

That seller on ebay seems to be falsely calling those boots Timberland.  After a few google searches, I found they are actually Brand: ZigiNy and were sold originally at bdonnas.com.  While those definitely look Timberland style, Timberland actually never made boots quite like that as far as I can determine. Not sure why the seller is not calling them what they really are, perhaps they feel calling them Timberlands will help them sell better? *shrug*

They are pretty killer boots, but as others have already said, they are more than I am willing to pay for them. They were $400 originally before being sold as 'Timberlands'  LOL.

Size 6 to 7 US? Forget about the price, it's irrelevant. They're for really, really tiny people only.

They must've sold fast. I think they went up to size 14, the last time I looked.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

They are all over aliexpress for about $150. I would try a pair but I think the sizes are off by two. Their size charts puts US size 14 at 275mm. I think my 13 Lita's were listed at 290mm. I asked the eBay seller if they were true to size and they said yes. But I don't believe them and the listing says no refunds.