Rock Star Heel Story!

Curt

I was at the studio playing with the band. Were not pros, but we could be if we didn't have decent jobs! Anyway, I play keyboard and sing. I was wearing my platform heels, and they are so high that it is hard to play keyboard with them on. My knees kept hitting the top of the keyboard stand. So I kicked off my shoes. My friend said to my other friend"come here and look! " He asked me, are you a rockstar? I said sure! They why did you take off your high heels? Rockstars are supposed to be strutting around in those! He said" you didn't learn anything about watching those old HEART videos, where ANN WILSON went through a whole concert in 5" kneehigh boots?" Right away I put them back on! Now you look as good as you play! Cool huh! Any of you guys have awesome friends like that? Pumpcat. These are the shoes I wore! Fluevog pumps. 4.5" heels! Cooool! These are the shoes I wore. I hope this works, I'm having trouble posting pics Fluevog heels

post-18564-0-49063400-1352154820_thumb.j

You can raise the stand and then probably raise the chair as well that will work. Same thing, when you are driving a car with heels on. My knees are almost hitting the steering wheel. That's with the wheel up to its highest point.