International Tags

Gudulitooo

Hi all, I used to searching google with the query "high heels for men" in several languages to see what happens in the world. So I thought why not post a thread with this very words translated in other languages to serve as tags so that people find this forum more easily. I used google translation tool with every language available to date. So let's go : Talons hauts pour les hommes. hoë hakke vir mans takë të lartë për meshkujt High Heels für Männer عالية الكعب للرجال բարձր կրունկներ տղամարդկանց kişilər üçün yüksək heels gizonen heels handiko পুরুষদের জন্য উচ্চ হিল высокія абцасы для мужчын високи токчета за мъже sabates de taló alt per als homes 高跟鞋的男人 高跟鞋的男人 남성 하이힐 pinga'w wo pou gason visoke potpetice za muškarce høje hæle til mænd zapatos de tacón alto para los hombres alta kalkanoj por viroj kõrged kontsad meeste korkokengät miesten saltos altos para homes sodlau uchel ar gyfer dynion მაღალი ქუსლები მამაკაცის τα ψηλά τακούνια για τους άνδρες પુરુષો માટે ઊંચી અપેક્ષા עקבות גבוהים לגברים पुरुषों के लिए उच्च ऊँची एड़ी के जूते magas sarkú a férfiak high heels untuk pria sáil ard do na fir hár hæll fyrir karlmenn tacchi alti per gli uomini 男性のためのハイヒール ಪುರುಷರಿಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚು ನೆರಳಿನಲ್ಲೇ excelsum calcanea pro hominibus augsti papēži vīriešiem aukšti kulniukai vyrams високи потпетици за мажи kasut tumit tinggi untuk lelaki takkuna għolja għall-irġiel hoge hakken voor mannen høye hæler for menn کفش پاشنه بلند برای مردان wysokie obcasy dla mężczyzn saltos altos para homens tocuri inalte pentru barbati высокие каблуки для мужчин високе потпетице за мушкарце vysoké podpätky pre mužov visoke pete za moške höga klackar för män high visigino kwa wanaume mataas na takong para sa mga lalaki ஆண்கள் குதிகால் vysoké podpatky pro muže పురుషుల కోసం అధిక ముఖ్య విషయంగా รองเท้าส้นสูงสำหรับผู้ชาย erkekler için yüksek topuklu високі підбори для чоловіків مردوں کے لئے ہائ ہیلس giày cao gót cho nam giới הויך כילז פֿאַר מענטשן

By lazyness, I initially planned to translate it only in a few languages. I opened Google translation tool. Attached you can see the list of what is available here (could someone take a capture of the english table in google.com ? It always displays everything in french here). Which of them should I select ? I decided not to select any. I started from the upper left corner, one column after another, and finished at the lower right corner of the table, except that I put the french translation first. (I think I shouldn't have, but it is now too late for me to edit the post) It takes around 10 minutes to finish the list and copy it into the HHplace editor (and I needed a big amount of faith in its wilingness to accept and display all the signs). Also I don't neither pretend this to be absolutely necessary, nor that I choosed the right words to translate.

post-2251-0-22541000-1346333281_thumb.jp

Edited by Gudulitooo

Gudilitoo, Stop worrying about it, you did a fine job! It is interesting to see what it looks like. English and French are first learned languages, I speak Spanish fluently and use it every day, but I also know Portuguese and Russian. No limit to how much the mind can learn! HappyinHeels