"Get your slap on!"

Christina was a very beautiful 23 year old blonde who lived on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. She and her friends were all very fashionable and loved nothing more than dressing up and hitting the town, often in stiletto heels. One Saturday Christina and her friends Veronica, Mandy and Tahnee decided to spend a girls day together, going out fro a cofee, hitting the beach and then going out that night to Surfers Paradise to the nightclubs for some dancing. Christina lived close to the main strip of Surfers so the girls planned to go to hers and get ready then take the short 10 minute walk to the clubs. The girls had planned to catch up first for a coffee in Broadbeach, then go to the beach at Burleigh so Christina put on a revealing bikini top with tie up bikini bottom and slipped on a white singlet and short black shorts over her bikini bottom. She slid her feet into a pair of well worn in black havaianas. She'd owned her black havaianas for two years and although she owned several other pairs in white, red, metallic emerald green and metallic silver she loved her black pair the most as they were worn in and felt so comfortable. The soles were worn in now so they felt beautiful and smooth and the area over her toes had squashed down so it was only very, very thin. This meant her straps were slightly loose over the top of her foot and her havais made a pronounced slapping noise, much more than her friends thongs (in Australia flip-flops are called thongs!). When sitting down for a coffee with her friends Christina crossed her left leg over her right and slapped her left havaiana back and forth against sole of her foot. The straps over the top of her foot bobbled around and she dangled slightly. While walking to the beach they stopped at a kiosk for another drink and as Christina was at the counter she lifted her right leg up behind her and slapped her havaiana back on forth onto her sole again, making a rapid slapping noise. Veronica noticed Christinas slapping and came up with a new bit of slang between the girls. For the past year they had been making up variations of the saying "get your sexy on", meaning to project an image of sexiness or to dress yourself up to be sexy. The girls would jokingly say to eachother that when they went out in revealing outfits or really short dresses they were "getting their slut on", or to wiggle their behinds while dancing or shake their hips like Beyonce would be to "get your booty on". The girls loved coming up with new and random calls to fit the saying. Veronica looked down at Christina slapping her havai against her heels and said sarcastically "gee, get your slap on why don't ya", Mandy and Tahnee laughed, half because they though it sounded funny and half because they didn't know exactly what Veronica meant. Veronica explained to Christina that she meant that by Christina flopping her sandals/thongs up and down and making that slapping noise that she was "getting her slap on". Mandy said "what about if I was wearing a pair of slides or sandals that made that slapping noise when I walked?", Veronica said "yeah, you can get your slap on that way too!" laughing. The girls thought it was hilarious as they walked of, laughing and chatting away. After the beach the 4 girls went to Christinas to get ready for the evening. Christina did her make up and put on a beautiful low cut silver top with sparky diamontes on the front, the top exposing the top and inside of her perky breasts. She then got into a very tight pair of washed out denim shorts that finished just above her knees. They were skin tight against her thighs and excentuated her beautiful, thin but shapely calves. "What shoes to wear?" she though to herself. It was then that Christina got a brainwave. She'd continue the joke that Veronica made earlier and wear the 'slappiest' shoes she had in her wardrobe! She had a couple of choices. She owned a pair of cork heeled platform peep toe slingbacks that made a pretty loud slapping noise as she walked. She also owned a couple of pairs of slingback sandals with wraparound straps that came from the outside of the foot and ended on the inside just down from the heel. But Christina decided to strap into the barest pair of shoes she owned, her silver 4 and a half inch sandals with the one bare strap straight over the toes and a backstrap that started 3 quarters of the way up the shoe. They were so bare, with only one strap to hold her toes in combination with the sling at the back, "these are perfect!" she thought. When the girls saw them they all were amazed, "they are so hot!" said Tahnee, "I wish I had them! They are sooooo sexy!" said Mandy. Veronica loved them too. The girls set off for their 10 minute walk to the clubs and right away Christina could hear her heels going, 'slap, slap, lsap, slap'. She was excited, the click clack of heels on the ground was the sound of going out to her and the slap she was making and the feel of the delicate and feminine heel on her beautiful slender foot and toes made her feel sexy. The 4 girls were making a wonderful noise, all click clacking along, Mandy in a pair of black leather platform peep toe stilettos, Veronica in a pair of white cork heel round toe pumps and Tahnee in a pair of 5 inch black point toed pumps. The further they walked the more pronounced the slapping from Christinas heels became. She knew what the girls were thinking and she smiled to herself. After about 3 minutes both of her straps had edged down to the bottom of her heels and the slapping became louder the lower they got. All of a sudden, one step at a time she took the final step out of her straps, the worn elastic in the backstrap unable to hold on any longer. Now her heels were almost banging against the soles of her feet! Christina knew it was coming, and right on que Tahnee yells out "get your slap on X!" (Christina's nickname was "X"). The girls started laughing, they thought their new saying was very funny and as they saw another young woman walking around in her loose heels they said it again to themselves, laughing at their private in joke. At the next traffic lights Christina flicked her legs up behind her and fixed her straps back into place. Mandy said jokingly "aww I thought you liked doing that!" refering to her heel slapping, Veronica burst in with a giggle "X has a shoe fetish!", "A slapping fetish!" said Tahnee. Christina giggled. She was enjoying her shoes slapping, so delicate and feminine she thought. She lost her straps again before they arrived at the first club they were going to visit and she left them down. As she walked up the stairs her heels seemed like they were exploding off her feet, the momentum of the shoe ramming it up hard against her sole, her backstraps now squashed down onto the heel. The sound up the stairs was almost like a large bang as opposed to a slap and it turned a few heads. The bouncer at the front door watched her legs and feet all the way up the stairs, he couldn't keep his eyes of her. The girls hit the dance floor after getting their first drinks and danced the night away. After a few drinks Christina playfully flicked her leg up behind her in a pose as she danced, her shoe flopping up, bobbling around and hitting the soles of her feet, "Get your slap on!" the girls yelled out, giggling afterwards. On the way home the girls decided it would be fun to all wear slingbacks or slides out next time so they could all slap along while they walked, it would be their own funny inside joke. Tahnee said "we are so silly, if anyone else heard us they'd think we are idiots, haha!". After the long night out Mandy's feet had got a little sweaty and had slipped down towards the toe of her shoe. Her toes poked out her so slightly from the peep toe and she had a small gap at the back of her shoe between the heel and the shoe. Her heels were popping out of her pumps with every step, sometimes the heel cup wobbled, sometimes she stepped all the way out. Pointing this out to the girls she said "Am I getting my slap on if my heels do this?" "I dunno," said Veronica "maybe you're getting your pop on, haha?" refering to a heel pop. "Maybe getting your slip on?" said Tahnee. "Nah, they sound silly, not like getting your slap on, haha!" said Mandy. The girls laughed again, trying to come up unsuccessfully for a phrase for heel popping that fit their slang. All the while Christina slap-slapped along in her incredibly bare squashed slingbacks.

• 1 month later...

It was a Friday and Chrisitna and Tahnee had the day off. The girls didn't know what they wanted to do so they called Mandy Thursday night to see if she could catch up for a coffee during her lunch break the next day and she said that she'd love to. Christina put on a pair of short denim shorts and a white singlet then slipped into her well worn black havaianas. The soles on her havaianas were so smooth and her beautiful toes hung slinghtly over the front edge which was by now so thin from the countless hours she'd spent in them. She'd agreed to me Tahnee at a Surfers Paradise coffee shop and sat on a bench outside waiting from her. As Tahnee approached Christina could see her wearing a pair of gold flat sandals from Rubi, which were very popular. They were a flat sandal with straps like a flip-flop and a short slingback strap with elastic, no buckle. As with neraly every other woman who woere these Tahnee's straps were squashed under her heels. Chrisitna had only seen one woman wearing these sandals with the straps up, and only then they were clinging to the very bottom of her heel. She'd seen one other woman with one up and one squashed. Tahnee approached and Sat down. Christina said, looking down at Tahnee's splattered backstraps, "Get your slap on!" and they both laughed. "Yeah, they never stay up hey," Tahnee said, "They fall down after about 5 steps." The girls were early and decided to go for a short walk. About the time they went to turn back to the coffee shop it started to poor rain. Before they started to run, Tahee inexplicably pulled her straps up, Christina yelled out laughing "what are you doing?" wondering why she'd bother. As they ran Tahnee's backstraps fell in a few strides, and her sandals began slapping uncontrolably. She had to shuffle her feet closer together so he didn't lose her sandals. Christina, meanwhile had her own problems as her Havaianas were so smooth after all the wear that they were incredibly slippery. Soon after crossing a road and jumping over the kerb her left havaiana flew off her foot and landed on the soaked groud. Christina squealed playfully and ran back and slipped into her havai. They finally made it back to the shop and sat down undercover. After 2 minutes they suddenly saw Mandy running through the rain in her office uniform. She had a white blouse on, with delicate sleaves covering her shoulders, a black over the knee skirt and a large black belt with a gold buckle on. On her feet were her black leather peep toe stiletto pumps with a platform. As she was running both her shoulder sleaves feel off her shoulders and down to the side of her arm. She tried to pull them up in the rain but her right sleave fell again right away. The girls real facination was with Mandy's heels. With the rain making her feet wet and slippery and the amount of wear her heels got they were flicking on and off her heels as she ran. The heel cup could wobble and pop, her feet would arch all the way out of her shoe and then they would flop back onto her heel. Mandy was 30metres away, coming towards them, but the girls could still hear the loud and rapid click-clack of her stilletos combined with a big 'twock, twock' noise as her heel cups banged back onto her heels, even accounting for the noise of the pooring rain. Mandy too ran across the road between her and the girls at the coffee shop and, just like Christina jumped the curb onto the footpath. As she did her left high heel flew off her arched foot, causing her to balance on her right leg. It plopped down on the ground in a mini puddle. She tip-toed back and wriggled her bare foot into the lost heel. The girls laughed and called out to her, Mandy looked at them with an embarrassed grin and shuffled undercover. Even as she walked to the girls table they could see her heels popping as she walked twacking against her wet and slippery heel and sole. They noticed her feet had slid forward and there was a substantial gap at the back of her heel. Tahnee said to her as she sat, "Now you are getting your slap on! Wow your heels made so much noise!", Mandy replied "Yeah I know, heaps of people were looking at me! It actually felt kinda cool...," she laughed, "...at first I felt out of control with my the backs of my heels coming off but I got used to it, it felt kinda cool, kinda fun." Mandy giggled. She slipped her loose shoulder sleave back into place and crossed her legs. Halfway through their coffee the girls hear a 'clunk' coming from under Mandy's side of the table. They all giggled as they realised she'd lost her heel that she must have been dangling off her foot under the table.

• 5 months later...

Tahnee had a work dinner dance function coming up and was undecided on what shoes she would wear to the function. She had a couple of pairs in mind that she was debating wheather to wear or not when she visited Christina's house the morning of her event. Tahnee wore her now permanantely splattered gold flip flop sandals to Christina's. She pulled her backstraps up, walked to her car and felt her straps drop in 4 steps. She then left them down as usual and walked along making a pronounced slapping noise from her loose sandals. When she got to Christina's appartment she talked about her tough decision regarding what heels to wear that night. Christina had a suggestion, maybe it would be fun to try some of her heels on and if she liked a pair borrow them for the night? Tahnee thought it was a great idea but said she was only a size 7 and Christina was a size 9. 'That's ok,' said Christina, 'you might get an idea of what you want to wear tonight with your outfit and match it to a pair you have at home thats similar.' Christina sat on the edge of her bed in a pair of short denin shorts, a white singlet and wearing her black havaianas. She crossed her left leg over her right and dangled and slapped her havaiana against her heel as Tahnee tried on a few pairs of heels. She even tried on X's silver slingbacks with the one strap over the toes and the backstrap. 'Go on and walk in them!' Christina said. Tahnee clopped a few steps around the room and they both laughed as the stretched out backstraps wormed down and ended up flopping off. 'These are way too big for me!' Tahnee giggled 'I look so funny in them!'. 'Look at you get your slap on!' said Christina. The girls laughed and joked that it would be funny if she wore those heels tonight. After trying on the silver slingbacks Tahnee saw a pair of black leather round toe stilletto pumps with a thin 5 inch heel. They were low cut on the sides and looked like they'd show great toe cleavage. 'Oh my God, these are sooooo hot, I so want these shoes!' said Tahnee. She tried them on and walked around in them. The heels stayed on the ground as her foot arched out of them and then flicked hard back onto her heels. They made a deep 'twack' noise every time the heel cup whacked back onto her foot. 'Aww these are really sexy but they are way too big for me! I wish they fit me, I'd so wear these tonight!' said Tahnee. Christina thought maybe she could have some fun with Tahnee and suggest she wear them tonight. 'I say wear them, they look hot and it'd be fun to see if you could keep them on! At least you'll be noticed when everyone hears them slapping!' Tahnee laughed and thought about it for a second. "Okay!" she said, "This is going to be so funny!" Tahnee went home and hot dressed. She wore a black dress that finished just above her knee and hugged her slender frame. It showed just a bit of cleavage and it had silver diamontes in a sash shape across the front of it. She slipped into Christina's heels and had some second thoughs. There was an inch gap from her heel to the back of the shoe's heel cup and she though 'maybe this is going a bit too far'. But she felt wonderfully naughty and decided she was going to stick with her oversized heels! Tahnee walked out the door and to the taxi waiting for her. Every step seemed like an explosion of leather cracking against the soles of her feet! She didn't have trouble walking in the heels, they were pretty well beahved as they faithfully flicked back to her feet her heels settled into the heelcup after every popping step. It was just the noise, the incredibly loud twacking noise that Tahnee was shocked at! Everyone would see and her her coming for sure! While in the taxi on the ride to the event Tahnee text Christina, "Oh my God, these heels are going off like firecrackers when I walk!" she texted. A minute later came Christina's reply, "Get your slap on! xoxo" It made Tahnee smile. Tahnee payed the cab driver and stepped out onto the curb. She lost herleft heel, her first leg out of the car, onto the pavement. Tahnee looked around, slightly embarrased and slipped back into her stiletto. With toe cleavage showing and a massive gap at the back of her heels she strided confidently into the party slapping her pumps hard against her soles. Tahnee noticed that she was turning lots of heads, especially men. Lots of people stared at her heels and admired her sexy legs. During the dinner she sat down and crossed her legs. Her shoe immediatelely fell of her heel and hung by her toes. Tahnee dropped her heel dangling 7 or 8 times while she sat down, each time she heard a small 'clunk' as the shoe hit the ground. She didn't care, she was having fun in Christina's heels and was starting to like the loose and free feeling, at least her feet weren't squashed into her heels and killing her. Later on Tahnee danced with all her work friends on the dance floor and never lost a shoe, popping the entire time and arching out of her heels. She showed so much heel, sole and arch while dancing and she loved it! Tahnee rang Chrisitna after the dinner dance and they talked about the heels and how much fun it was to slap around in them and not care what people thought. Christinas said 'I can't imagine how you did it, they pop on me and they are my size!' Tahnee said 'Well I guess I like getting my slap on too!'

• 1 month later...

It was Saturday night and Tahnee and Mandy were going out nightclubbing. Tahnee slipped into a pair of red leather 5inch peep toe slingbacks with a wooden stack platform and stilletto heel. They had no buckle to tighten the strap, the strap only had a bit of elastic at the heel. These heels click clacked really loudly and her heels slapped the soles of her feet as she walked. The click clacking and slapping made her feel sexy and turned her on. Mandy, meanwhile, wore a pair of black patent round toe stilletto pumps with 2 thin buckled straps over the top off her foot to keep the shoes secure. In addition to this she wore a pair of very sexy fishnet stockings and a mini skirt. Her fishnets had no holdups and had been worn heaps of times so that now when Mandy walked the stockings began to ever so slowly fall from 3 quarters of the way up her thighs towards her knees. She had learned to get over it because she loved the way her fishnets looked and she hadn't got around to getting new ones. The girls walked down 2 flights of stairs from Tahnees appartment to the waiting taxi. Both the girls made lots of noise but in particular Tahnee's heels were going clunk, clunk, clunk with each step down the stairs. After one flight of stairs Tahnee's straps fell off! She clopped down 2 more steps with her straps jangling around under her heels before she kicked them off, picked them up and walked the rest of the way to the taxi barefoot. 'I've worn these heels out so much!' said Tahnee, 'I lose my straps all the time now.' Mandy replied, 'I wish Christina was with us! She'd love to get her slap on with you!" The girls laughed and chatted about the time they all laughed about Christina and her slapping shoes and about how she had a fetish for loose shoes. It had now become a bit of an in joke and the girls all were getting into this little 'fetish'. The cab dropped the girls off in town and they walked to the closest bar. Tahnee fixed her straps 3 times on the way, just before they fell off. Meanwhile, Mandy's fishnets were falling down and when the girls had to line up to show I.D. at the entrance to the bar she yanked them back up. Inside the girls headed to the bar for a drink, enough of a distance for Tahnee to lose her straps. This time she left them down and flopped along confidently with both her backstraps getting trampled more and morewith every step. After getting drinks the girls found a table of the small balcony of the bar and sat on the high stools around the table. Tahnee hadn't fixed her straps and her loose heel dangled from her toe as she was sitting with her right leg over her left. Suddenly she her shoe fell from her toe, clunked on the floor and bobbled under the glass panel of the blacony. Her shoe dropped 2 feet onto the pavement outside the bar. The girls sqeauled with laughter as Tahnee lost her shoe. A security guard at manning the door of the bar heard the clatter of the falling heel and walked over to retrieve it for Tahnee. He handed it back to her over the balcony and went back to his post. He took a sneaky glance at Tahnee's bare right foot whichwas slightly dirty on the sole from when she walked to the cab barefoot. Tahnee looked sheepishly at Mandy and slid her shoe back on her foot and pulled her strap up. She crossed her right leg over her left and neglected to pull up her left strap. When Tahnee got up to get another drink Mandy saw that she was walking with her left strap up and her right strap down. She looked on with interest as Tahnee's left strap got lower and lower. At the bar Tahnee fixed her left strap, which was hanging right at the bottom of the back of her heel. She once again left her right strap down. Mandy saw this and asked Tahnee about it when she came back to the table. 'I don't know' said Tahnee 'Just felt like it!'. Mandy laughed at her friend and they continued chatting over a few more drinks. After leaving the bar and on their way to a nightclub Tahnee lost her left strap and left it down without fixing it. She left both her straps down the rest of the night at by night's end both backstraps were plastered to the bottom of the heel. The splayed out the sides of her shoe and looked almost glued to the foot bed of her heels. She dipped and dangled and exposed her splattered and squashed backstraps alot. By the end of the night Mandy had had enough of her slipping fishnet stockings and had stopped fixing them high up on her thighs. As the girls walked to the taxi rank Tahnee looked down at Mandy's legs and noticed her stockings and slipped below her knees. On route to the taxi rank the girls stopped at a pizza shop for a bight to eat. Sitting at a table eating some pizza Mandy said 'My straps feel a bit tight, my feet must havr swollen a bit' and reached down and undid the 2 straps over the top of her foot on each pump. 'Thats better' she remarked. The girls got up and moved along to get a cab home. Tahnee slapped loudly in her fallen platform slingbacks, with the wooden stilletto heel clacking beautifully and Mandy clopped along with the buckles on her straps undone and jingling as she walked. Her heels now popped out of her shoes as she walked and her fishnets were bunched up just below her knees. The girls got lots of looks walking along like that and exchanged a cheeky glance at one another knowing that their clacking, slapping and flopping heels were the reason!

• 2 weeks later...

Christina worked as a secretary in an office wore high heels as part of her daily wear. She had bought a sexy pair of 4 inch leather pointy toed slingbacks several months ago and she wore them at least 3 days a week to work. After a couple of months she started to wear the slingbacks every day of the week to work, normally coupled with a knee length black skirt and white or black business style blouse or colared shirt. Lots of people looked at Christina as she walked around the streets on her way to and from work, she was blonde and skinny with beautiful thin and sexy calves that looked amazing in heels. She enjoyed wearing heels to work, especially her slingbacks as they weren't as constricting as pumps were, especially on hot days and she could slide her feet in and out of them as she liked while sitting at her desk. After 2 months of wearing the pointy toed slingback heels every couple of days at work Christina made them part of her daily work attire. They looked wonderful on her feet and had now been worn in. The leather around the pointy toe part of the shoe had stretched nicely and now was supple and moulded beautifully around her toes. These heels showed a bit of toe cleavage and the backstrap began from about halfway up the shoe and was hekd on by a bit of elastic at the back of the heel. Christina hadn't had too much trouble with the backstrap, just a few slips mostly after she'd been shoeplaying under her desk and hadn't replaced her straps high enough on her feet when she put her shoes back on. For the most part her straps stayed up even when walking long distances, which she did nearly every day during her lunch break. After about 4 months of wear Christina began to notice a lot more stretch in the elastic in her backstraps. Every now and again her straps began to fall during long walks. When on her lunchtime walk to get something to eat Christina could feel the extra stretch in the elastic, although her straps didn't seem to be slipping noticeably, maybe they were a tiny bit lower than all the way up but it wasn;t noticeable to her. Then all of a sudden the stretchy feeling in the elastic would intensify and her straps would be in off with in 10 steps. Christina would lift her legs up behind her and reach down and pull the straps up once she stopped at a pedestrian crossing or at the cafe she normally ate at. At the beginning her straps only fell once during her lunch break while walking to go some food, normally a 5 minute walk each way. However, day by day the elastic at the back of Christina's straps got stretchier and stretchier and her backstraps became looser and looser. 2 weeks after Christina's heels first started to fail she was now pulling her straps up 3 times on her lunchtime walk. Every now and again in the office she would have to do the now familiar flick of the legs up behind her and slide her straps up higher on her heels. With the looser straps Christina began to shoeplay more under her desk as it was now really easy to wriggle out of the backstraps and dangle. She dangled alot and slapped her heels against the soles of her feet. One day she was doing this while she had her head down writing and a man was waiting by her desk to see her. She looked up and was slightly startled, smiled and apologised for keeping him waiting. "I didn't see you there, I'm so sorry!' she said. The man looked a little embarrased. She got the idea he'd been standing there longer than she thought he had and had been listening to her slap her heels against her feet! After 6 months of wear Christina's straps would fall down after about 30 to 40 seconds of walking. Christina would park her car in her basement car space before work, hop out of her car and walk to her elevator. Her straps would nearly be down by the time she reached the elevator. She would pull them up once inside, unless someone was in it with her. If there was, she'd wait until she got out of the elevator on the 2nd floor of the building she worked in. By the time she'd reach her desk of a morning her straps would have fallen down again and she her high heels would slap against her heels. The first few times she did this she noticed people's heads turn or look up at her from their desk. After a few weeks everyone knew when Christina was in of a morning because they could hear her heels slapping against her feet as she walked through the office to her desk. Christina wold pull her straps each time she left her desk to walk around the office. Depending on where she was off to her straps sometimes fell off or sometimes ended up low on her heels. She often yanked her straps up while standing at a colleagues desk, which always got the attention of the guys, although they tried to hide it. At lunchtime she eventually stopped pulling her straps up when they fell and walked along with the straps squashed underneath her heels. Christina would lose her straps within 20 seconds of leaving her desk and would leave them down until shegot back. It became a common occurance to see the leggy blonde Christina walking through town on top of her flattened backstraps, slapping loudly with every step as her slender feet arched all the way up with every step, her shoes held on only by the stretched and worn in leather of the pointy toe covering her toes. The momentum of the high heels flicking back up and banging into her heels made a real clopping noise. Christina still wears her battered slingbacks to work every day. She rarely pulls her straps up and now leaves them down while walking though the office. It has become a joke at the office that everyone knows shes coming because her loose shoes make so much noise! T part where the straps begin on her heels now flail out to the side. The back of the strap, where the useless bit of elastic sits is now splattered against the foot bed of the shoe. When Christina takes them off the straps stay flattened on the footbed. Her friends Tahnee and Mandy think its hilarious that everyone in the office knows she's coming and makes a joke about her loose shoes, especially their jokes about 'getting your slap on!' All the while Christina walks along each day at work looking so sexy, in immaculate office attire and sexy heels.....and the naughty look of her backstraps down!

• 4 weeks later...

Chrisitna and Tahnne had been invited to a pool party that was to be held around a hotel's swimming pool and bar area. The party would end up morphing into a night out so the girls decided to glam it up a bit and wear some heels with their bikinis. Chrisitina had on a white bikini with little gold sparkles around the edges and matched it with a pair of white 5 inch platform peep toe slingbacks with a cork platform and heel. Tahnee had on a gold bikini and decided to slip into a pair of 5 inch cork heel wedges with gold straps. They had one strap over the toes, a strap attached to the toe strap which went up the outside of her foot and wrapped around her heel to the instep. The long strap along the outside of her heel which morphed into the backstrap was held in place by a vertical strap 3 quarters of the way up the outside of the shoe. They had a buckle on the strap, which she had done up to the 5th and final hole, as tight as she could. Christina's straps only had elastic at the back. The girls walked into the party, sat poolside and stripped down to their bikinis and heels. The cork heels were clunking along and both pairs of slings were slapping like mad. Tahnee was having trouble keeping wedges on her feet as her backstraps started to droop to the inside of her foot, even though the straps were done up as tight as possible. After pulling them up a few times Tahnee walked across the pool area to see another friend at the party. Both her straps flopped off after 10 steps and her wedges began to clunk against the soles of her feet. Upon meeting her friend she yanked her strap back up but then lost them again the next time she walked. She just gave up and walked in her splattered wedges for the rest of the day. Meanwhile, Christina wasn't having her usual strap trouble and her slings were well behaved and stayed high on her heels. She was standing next to the pool getting a photo with a group of friends when another friend pushed them all in as a joke! Most were barefoot or in havaianas but Christina went in with he 5 inch slingback platforms on! Everyone laughed, especially at Christina as she swam around in a pair of sexy heels. She was laughing as she hoped out of the pool and met Tahnee, who said that one of her friends has got it on camera. The girls giggled as they watched the replay of everyone falling in the pool and Christina getting her heels soaked. Now, with her feet and the elastic in her backstraps wet Christina wasn't experiencing the well behaved backstraps like she was before. Her wet feet and shoes made the slapping noise she made as she walked louder. It was now a loud 'clop, clop'. And now finally, Christina's straps began to wriggle down towards the bottom of her heels. After they feel 3 times Christina left them down. The girls stayed at the party for 3 more hours and Christina's straps ended up splayed along the footbed of her heels, completely squashed and splattered. Christina wore those heels out that night too, dried off with a hairdryer but now loose and the elastic in the backstraps stretched. She lost both her straps within 6 steps after she put them back on again and left them down the rest of the night. She felt very sexy and just a little bit naughty wearing her straps down and was loving 'getting her slap on' with Tahnee and her flopping wedges!

• 1 month later...

Christina had continued to wear her pointy toe slingbacks to work every day, losing her straps within a few steps and leaving them down and squashed all dsay, every day. It had become Christina's trademark at work now, wearing loose slingbacks and once or twice other girls in her office wore slingbacks that occassionaly slipped, which they jokingly called 'doing a Christina'. One particular girl, Olivia, was a very beautiful 21 year old brunette who had a thin but curvy body with amazing legs and calves. Olivia had worn a pair of black peep toe slingbacks with a 4 inch heel one day and had spent most of the day fixing her wayward left strap which was constantly wriggling down the back of her heel. She had talked to Christina over lunch and told her 'I don't know how you do it (wear slipping slings every day), pulling my strap up every 5 minutes is driving me insane!' Christina had just said 'I'm so used to it now I kinda like it!' (she was lying a bit, she actually really liked it!). After that day Olivia hadn't worn those shoes to work again. Olivia began to wear a pair of black leather 5 inch round toe stilleto pumps to work. They showed off heaps of toe cleavage and click clacked wonderfully when she walked. After a week of wearing them her left heel cup began to wobble a bit when she took a step. Every day Olivia could feel the leather stretching more and more. She loved the feel of the leather which had now stretched to a comfortable level for her. Another 2 weeks later and the wobble of her heel cup had escalated to a little heelpop. Olivia wasn't all that comfortable with loose shoes and thought 'oh no, my heels have worn out!' She loved these shoes so much though so she kept wearing them. The heelpopping of her left shoe was becoming more prominent. Olivia's left foot was slightly smaller than her right one, which caused the now well worn in leather shoe to slide off with every step. Soon a small gap appeared between her heel and the heel cup as the shoe had stretched even more with the daily wear. Christina had noticed Olivia's left heel making a little 'twock' noise as she walked past one day and realised that Olivia was heelpopping with every step. She also noticed Olivia trying wriggle her feet around when standing or sitting in order to move her heel further back into the heelcup ad prevent the slippage. This only worked for a couple of steps as after that her feet would slide towards the front of her shoe and her heel would begin slipping again. She could tell that Olivia wasn't comfortable being seen in slipping shoes. 'I'll have to have a talk to her!' she thought to herself! A week later and Christina saw Olivia after work on a rainy day with an umbrella walking through the rain. It was bucketing down and Olivia's heels were soaked. She saw that her left heel was now flopping on and off like a slide. Her right heel stayed in place though when she walked. The next day Olivia arrived for work in a different pair of heels, ones with an ankle tie to hold them secure. Christina was talking to her during the morning tea break and said 'you aren't wearing your pumps today?' Olivia repied 'Yeah, they are ruined now. My left shoe won't stay on my feet when I walk and they flop real loud. I was a bit embarrased!' she giggled. Christina said that she need not be embarrased and that she discovered that when her heels began to stretch and slip she actually began to like it and feel sexy. She said that to walk properly and confidently in her loose heels made her feel so sexy. Christina then let Olivia in on the 'get your slap on' joke that all her friends were a part of. She organised for Tahnee to meet up with them the next day and encouraged Olivia to keep wearing her pumps. Olivia wore her pumps to work the next day. With each step her left foot arched out of the heel cup and the shoe would flick quickly back onto her heel and make a loud 'clopping' noise. Olivia noticed alot of guys turning to look at her feet. She walked around all day clopping along and even losing her left shoe once during her lunch break. After work Chrisitina walked with her to a coffee shop to catch up with Tahnee. Tahnee was wearing her gold flip flop flat sandals with both straps splattered under her heels. Olivia said 'looks like you all enjoy wearing loose shoes!' The girls laughed. They said that because they had such thin feet they often found their shoes would pop off of straps would slip down. Tahnee said 'A couple of years ago I would've thrown these sandals out but now I don't care, we joke around now about getting our slap on and I've begun to like the feeling. These straps slip in about 5 steps so I don't even pull my straps up anymore when they fall!' Olivia giggled and said 'Can you show me how quick they slip?' Tahnee raised her straps and walked over to a bench to get some sugar for her coffee. Tahnee lost both backstraps in a couple of steps and slapped back to the table. Tahnee said 'Do you want to try them on?' Olivia blushed and looked a little embarrased. Tahnee and Chrisitna cajoled her into trying them on, with Tahnee slipping into Olivia's leather pumps. The girls walked off to their cars and Tahnee was flopping in Olivia's shoes. Neither shoe would stay on her slender feet. Meanwhile, Olivia had lost both the gold backstraps on Tahnee's sandals and was slapping along in the gold flip flops with splattered backstraps. 'This is kinda cool!' she laughed. Tahnee and Christina exchanged a knowing glance; they had recrutied another member to their little club!

• 1 month later...

Christina, Tahnee and Olivia had organised to go on a girls trip to Melbourne and were all meeting at the airport before boarding their flight. They had been chatting about the weather in Melbourne which can be very cold, but was at the moment was extremely hot in the middle of summer. They were all wearing summery clothes when they arrived at the airport and Tahnee and Christina had secretly pre-planned to wear their slingbacks together as they had recently introduced Olivia to their little fetish. Chrisitna wore her white cork heel peep toe slingbacks that she fell into the pool with at a party. The elastic in the strap was now stretched out and caused not only a louder slap when walking but also caused her straps to be forever falling down. Tahnee also wore cork heel slingbacks, but hers were red. She had owned them for a couple of years and by now her straps were completely worn out. She had last worn them when she went out with Mandy and had splattered her straps against the bottom of her shoes. Both the girls met at a cafe in the airport, Tahnee's straps were squashed under her heels and as Christina approached her at the cafe she saw the hers were too. Christina stopped and raised her straps before sitting down. After a couple of mintues they saw Olivia walking towards them. She had a pair of sandals on her feet that were identical to Tahnee's flat gold flip flop sandals with the backstrap, except that Olivia's straps were black. The sole and footbed of the sandals were tan with black flip flop straps that had a twisted part in between the big and second toe and a backstrap spearate from the flip flop straps with a bit of elastic in it. Olivia's straps were tight but very, very low on the back of her heels. Her left strap was lower than the right. They were so tight that there was barely a slap coming from her feet when she walked. She sat down and Tahee said 'Nice sandals!' Olivia said that she liked Tahnee's ones so she went to the same shop she bought them from and got her pair, except with black instead of gold straps. She said the straps slipped but only very slowly at the moment. As she sat Olivia raised both her straps. After a while at the cafe it came time for the girls to board the plane. Tahnee didn't even bother to pull her straps up, but the other two had and as they walked off to their boarding gate people began to turn their heads. Tahnee's shoes were going clop, clop, clop as she confidently store in her platform slings. Her backstraps were basically plastered on the footbed of her shoe and were so squashed they didn't even bobble with the flicking up of the heel with each step. It took Christina 20 metres for her straps to fall. As her right strap fell off it flicked back onto the bottom of her heels for about 30 seconds,flopping on and off with each step. After a change of direction to her right her heel came crushing down on top of the strap, squashing the right side of it inwards. People were staring at the girls feet and the loud slapping of two pairs of loose slings was echoing across the tiled airport floor. Meanwhile, Olivia's straps were getting slowly but surely lower and lower. Standing in line to walk out onto the tarmack and to the plane Tahnee looked down and saw that Olivia's left strap was barely clinging to the bottom of her heel and her right strap was only about a centimetre higher. 'Not going to get your slap on with us yet?' Tahnee wispered into Olivia's ear with a little giggle. Olivia turned with a smile and looked down at her left sandal and arched her foot to see how low her strap was. 'Not long now!' she giggled bacl to Tahnee. Ther girls walked out to the plane and stopped at the stairs as there was a line up of people getting on the plane. Christina wasn't to sure about navigating the metal steps with loose shoes so she lifted her legs behind her and raised her straps up as high as she could. Tahnee didn't even bother with her straps and as she walked up the steps her heels clunked on the metal and made such a loud clopping noise that the guy in front of her turned his head to get a glimpse! Olivia followed and the arching of her feet up the steps caused her left strap to stretch right out on the end of her heel and drop off. Her heel came down on the fallen strap and mashed it into the tan footbed. Olivia now had n strap up and strap down. Christina was watching it but became distracted but her own strap problems as both hers were now residing around halfway down her heels from their iriginal position and were heading south. She managed to get to the top of the strairs with both straps up, albeit barely. By the time they got to their seats Christina was getting her slap on with her right strap fallen off and her left one popping on and off her heel. As they slid into their seat Christina lost her right heel while worming her way over to the window seat. Her slingback was now sitting under Tahnee's seat. Tahnee playfully slid her foot out of her right sling, which was pretty much acting as a slide due to the useless and squahsed backstraps, and placed it in Christina's right shoe. She crossed her leg and pulled up the strap from her seated position and looked at her slender foot in Christina's white cork heel platform peep toe slingback. The shoe was two sizes too big for Tahnee so there was a big gap at the back of the strap and Tahnee flopped the strap on and off in a dangling motion. The girls laughed and joked about the noise they made up the steps while Tahnee left Christina's shoe on while Christina slipped out of her left shoe and was barefoot in her seat. Olivia jokingly promised to leave her straps down when they got off the plane just so she could 'fit in' with the other two!

• 3 weeks later...

The girls were on their trip to Sydney and decided to do a little shopping with the money they had saved up. They thought they'd catch a bus to the CBD and walk around visiting the many shops and maybe finding some new shoes to buy! Chrisitna wore her pair of metallic emerald green Havaianas. She'd had about a years wear out of them and now the part of the sole under her toes was very thin. She loved the crisp slap, slap they made and the bobble of her flip flops straps that occured with each step. Olivia wore her flip flop sandals with the black straps and sling. Tahnee wore a pair of low cut black ballet flats that showed huge toe cleavage. They were very low cut at the sides and were really worn in. The girls hopped on a bus and began their journey. Christina crossed her right leg over her left and dangled her Havaiana, flopping it up and down, slapping it against her sole and balancing it on the end of her slender toes. Her flapping over her Havaiana was so violent that she lost it several times dangling. Olivia's straps were getting low and she fixed them high onto the back of her heels when she sat down on the bus. Tahnee, meanwhile, knew she was in for some looks as her right ballet flat was falling down at the back. Soon she would lose her heel cup under her feet and walk in one squashed flat. She was excited as she knew the girls would get a kick out of this! They arrived at their destination and got off the bus. Quickly after getting off the bus Olivia's straps lost their battle to stay up and rolled under her heels. Not muck noise came from her feet while the straps were up so the girls all noticed as soon as she lost them as her sandals slapped loudly against her heels. About 30 metres later Tahnee stopped in her tracks and fixed the back of her flats as they had nearly fallen off. The back of her right shoe didn't pop off but inched down, like a falling strap, lower and lower until it popped off and was flattened. Another 30 metres later Tahnee let her flat slip off. As she took her first few steps Christina and Olivia looked down and saw Tahnee with one flat up and one squashed and flopping. 'Oh my God!' said Christina, 'I never thought about getting your slap on that way!' Tahnee said that she'd completely worn these flats out and that she couldn't keep her right one on but she thought the girls would like it! After a while they found a shoe shop they liked and headed inside. Once inside Christina found a beautiful pair of shoes that she wanted immediately. They were gold with 2 thin straps crossing over the toes and a backstrap with a buckle coming from about 3 quarters up the shoe. They had a 4 inch heel and looked so beautiful and feminine, alot like her silver ones with the one strap over the toes. She tried them on in her size but despite her slender feet and toes the straps over her toes were too tight. She considered breaking them in but opted to go the next size up. This size was so comfy, although the shop assistant warned 'you may have to punch some extra holes in the strap.' At the moment the backstraps were great on the fourth and fifth hole of the buckle. Because of the extra size larger Christina had a small gap of about a centimetre from her heel to the back of the shoe and a 1cm gap from her toes to the front of the shoe. She loved them right away and bought them without hesitation. Tahnee bought some metallic blue round toe pumps with a 5 inch heel and Olivia a pair of 5 inch black patent leather slingbacks with a thick strap, round buckle and toe that ended in a small roundish point. Satisfied, the girls left the shoe shop and headed off to some dress shops for some more shopping. After visiting a couple more shops Christina's curiosity got the better of her. She said to Tahnee and Olivia 'I just HAVE to try my shoes on again!' Tahnee and Olivia encouraged her 'Yeah, go for it X!', 'You'll look so hot!' Christina went to the bathroom, took off her Havaiana's and pulled out her new gold slingbacks. She did both buckles up to the fourth hole and slipped her toes under the two criss cross straps. She sat there for a second with her heels resting ontop of her backstraps, looking at her new shoes on her feet, surverying the gap in from of her toes and behind her heels and loving the way they looked. Se delicately pulled her slingback straps all the way up while sitting and got up to join the other two. When Olivia and Tahnee saw her they both said 'Wow!' They were full of compliments and thought Christina looked so sexy in those high heels. The click clack of her heels immediately garnered the attention of some men and women who turned their head and stared at her feet. Christina was in heaven click clacking along in her new slingback heels. A very small slap came from her feet as she walked and people kept turning to look at her stutting in her new shoes. The girls continued to shop and Christina picked up compliments about her shoes from the staff at nearly every shop she went to. She was very pleased with herself. By this stage Tahnee had given up on her falling flat and walked around clopping with one shoe on and one with the heel cup flattened. She arched her foot in and out of her loose shoe when she was standing still and bobbled her ballet flat around on her toes. Olivia's backstraps were stretching more and more and began to slip quicker. She pulled her stras up several times but eventually left them under her heels. And to add to the fun by the end of the day Christina's heels were turning heads for another reason. After a few hours of wear Christina began to feel her left strap stretch a little when she walked. Slowly but surely she then began to feel the strap sitting a little lower on her heel. A couple of minutes after first feeling the stretch Christina's left strap was down near the bottom of her heel. She stopped at a road crossing and flicked her leg up behind her. She slid her finger between her heel and the strap up slid it up her heel and into place. Tahnee glanced at her and grinned. 2 minutes later her strap was nearly down again. She stopped in mid stride and pulled her strap back up again, except she missed getting it up the first time and a man who was following too close behind bumped into her. 'Oh, I'm sorry' they both said almost simultaneously to eachother 'I'm so sorry' Christina repeated. 'Its no problem' the man said 'are you ok?' Christina looked sheepishly at her left shoe and turned her foot outwards a bit so the man could see 'I'm just having some trouble with my strap' she said. The man smiled and said 'I don't think I can help too much about that!' and walked off. The girls laughed at Christina as the man turned back and looked at her succsesfully pull her strap back up again. The further Christina walked the quicker her strap stretched. Her left strap fell completely off a couple of times and Christina walked with one strap down for a while until she had to stop, then she would fix her strap. With only two thin straps crossing over her toes there wasn't much to prevent her shoe from slapping wildly when the strap fell off. Lots of people stopped and looked when she was walking with one strap down as the slapping caught people's attention. After raising her increasinly battered strap for about the 10th time Olivia asked her 'Why don't you just leave it down? Don't you like that?' Christina said 'Yeah, but I sort of like fixing my strap....I don't know, it sort of feels very lady like!' she said with a giggle. Stopping at a park bench Christina sat down and slipped her left heel off and re-set the strap to the fifth and final hole on the buckle. 'They are a size bigger than I normally wear so that's why I'm losing my strap so early.' she said to the others. Funnilly enough her right strap never moved, but Christina liked wearing one strap up and one strap down as it looked like an accident and not just like she was being trashy. Not that she minded wearing both straps down, it gave her a great charge and she loved getting her slap on. Eventually her left strap slipped again even tightened on the last hole of the buckle. The girl made quite a picture, Olivia slapping in her sandals with two splattered backstraps, Tahnee clopping with her crushed ballet flat and Christina with one strap all the way up and one hopelessly flailing and bobbling under her left heel as her shoe bashed against it with each step. Olivia was learning with each and every outing with her two friends the enjoyment of shoes and they way they can't get people's attention!

• 1 month later...

The girls went out one night during their Sydney trip and as usual decided to show of some of their 'slappiest' shoes. Christina went for a short white dress with her new gold slingback sandals. Olivia wore a short black skirt, black tights that stopped at her ankles and stylish shiny silver top in the design of a singlet and a pair of black 5 inch round toe leather pumps. Tahnee wore a black dress that came to about halfway down her thigh and a slipped into a fair of very fine fishnet stockings. She couldn't decide on what shoes to wear. All of a sudden a thought flashed through Tahnee's mind and she smiled to herself. She headed off to Christina's room with cheeky grin on her face. Tahnee walked into Christina's hotel room and looked at her shoes nearly laid out in a line next to her suitcase on the floor. Christina was in the ensuite putting on her makeup. Tahnee reached down and picked up a pair and stood at the doorway of the ensuite. "X? Can I borrow these tonight?' said Tahnee. Christina turned around and saw Tahnee leaning against the doorway dangling her pair of 5 inch platform cork heel white peep toe slingbacks in her fingers. Both girls laughed and Christina said 'Sure Tahns....oh my God, how are you going to keep them on!' Tahnee just shrugged and giggled 'I don't know' and headed back to her room. Tahnee had got the idea for this when she slipping into X's shoe on the plane trip to Syndey when she'd lost in getting to her seat. Tahnee was so excited when she slipped into the shoes. Her toes slide all the way down to the peep toe hole and slid out slightly and there was a huge gap at the back of her heel to the back of the shoe as Christina was a size 9 and Tahnee a 7. The straps rested gently against her heels, with the left one dropping down a bit as it was the one Christina lost the quickest and squashed the most when walking. When she walked her feet slipped out of the straps and then the straps flicked back onto her feet with the completion of each step. Because the left strap was drooping it began to fall and Tahnee's heel came crushing down ontop of it after 5 steps. Her right strap remained up and flicked on and off. The girls just laughed when they saw Tahnee in X's oversized shoes, slapping all over the place. She made so much noise walking that every now and then they looked down to see how loose and floppy her shoes actually were! Olivia's shoes were well behaved but Christina was losing her left strap with regularity, her toes sliding under the two delicate criss cross straps over her toes and poking over the front of her shoe. Every now and the she'd lift her strap but 10 steps later she'd be strapless, with her right strap up and her left slingback acting as a side, clopping loudly. The strap became mashed into the footbed and twisted sideways. Once X gave up on keeping the strap up she began to wriggle her heel down and grind the strap harder into the footbed when she was standing, then arching her left foot and slapping the shoe rapidly against her bare heel. Tahnee meanwhile lost her left cork heel shoe 3 times as the stockings made her foot slippery and with the strap useless under her heel the shoe flew off her foot. Many people stopped and looked at her slip her foot back into the shoe and adjust her strap, only to see it fall in a few steps. Halfway through the night Tahnee began to feel her left stocking edging down her thigh. Soon the top of her stocking could be seen below her dress line and she resorted to pulling it up several times. The girls had to walk 500 metres to another club and Tahnee couldn't stop to adjust her stocking. Her left strap down, her right one flopping on and off and now the top of her left fishnet thigh high was scrunching down near her knee. Inside the club Tahnee lifted her stocking but tore a hole in the back of it. Instead of get upset Tahnee just rolled with it, leaving her stocking loose around her knee, exposing the bare skin between her knee and her dress line halfway down her thigh. She felt wonderfully naughty and shared a cheeky smile with Christina and Olivia over her shoes and stockings.

• 3 weeks later...

Tahnee had recently gone shopping and bought the highest pair of heels she'd ever worn. They were black leather peep toe platfirm slingbacks, with heaps of toe cleavage, low cut at the sides and with a 6 inch stiletto heel. The backstrap had a bit of elastic right at the back of the heel instead of a buckle. Tahnee could imagine tottering around and slapping around in these 6 inch heels and couldn't resist buying them. She couldn't get her normal size 8 so settled for and 8.5. The next day she decided to take them for a test drive! Tahnee had organised to go meet Olivia for coffee at 10am decided, at the riskof being a little overdressed, that she'd wear her new heels. She slipped into some black tights that finished at her knees and a short metallic blue dress that drooped off her left shoulder and had a bow on the front. Tahnee slid her feet into her new slings and fixed her straps up high. There was a gap at the back of her heel to the back of the shoe, but her straps felt tight. She drove off to where she was to meet Olivia with excitement building inside her about the chance to show off these new heels! Tahnee parked about 300 metres from the coffee shop in town and hopped out and fed the parking meter. The click clacking on the pavement was turning her on and she hadn't even started to stride out yet! Tahnee got going and immediately the slapping noise overtook the click clacking as the dominant sound and Tahnee had to try hard to keep the smile off her face. For 6 inch heels they were incredibly comfortable and the leather was soft and smooth. People eerywhere where looking at Tahnne and her heels,even people in cars driving past. Her straps stayed up with the exception of one time where her left one began to slip a little and Tahnee pulled it up at a traffic light. Olivia was standing outside the coffee shop, dressed in identical tights and a baggy grey top. On her feet were her black flip flop sandals with the ever slipping straps. She was currently standing on top of her straps (they'd fallen in 5 steps after she hopped out of her car) but a minutue later she flicked her legs back and pulled them up. She missed getting her right strap up as it was twisted and squashed so much so she had a second attempt to fix that strap and succeeded. Olivia then heard an amazing click clack, slap slap noise and turned to the left, seeing Tahnee in the sexiest pair of heels she'd ever seen. 'Wow!' she said to her 'Where did you get them from!' The girls exchanged chatter about where the heels were from then Olivia asked 'Do they slip?' 'Not yet,' said Tahnee 'But I can't wait to wear the elastic in, I'm so going to be getting my slap on then!' The girls headed inside. Standing in line Olivia, with both straps clinging low and millimetres from falling off her heels, couldn't keep her eyes off Tahnee's shoes. They kept talking about them and Tahnee arched her foot in showing the off to Olivia and popped her left strap off. She arched her foot some more and then slapped the shoe against her sole. A woman standing behind her kept staring at Tahnee's left shoe bobbling back and forth. Tahnee left her strap down and after ordering slapped to a seat with Olivia beside her doing the same with her now splattered straps made useless. Whilst seated Tahnee dangled her left heel, nearly losing it off her toes a few times. When the girls left Tahnee didn't bother to fix her strap, although Olivia did and lost them off her heels immediately. Tahnee's slapping from her squashed left strap was causing people to stop and stare and Olivia laughed at her for choosing to wear a perfectly well behave sling down just so she could get her slap on! Tahnee pulled it up at another traffic light and the slings stayed up the rest of the day. Even without slipping straps people just couldn't stop watching her 6 inch heels and her confident stride. A few even gave Olivia's feet a glance while she exposed her soles and got her slap on with each stride.

Olivia had text Chrisitna straight away after she'd had coffee with Tahnee. 'Oh my God! You have to see Tahnee's new heels!' she said and described them to Christina in detail. Christina was having dinner with Tahnee the next day so she text Tahnee and said 'Heard about your sexy new heels! Plllllease wear them tomorrow, I so want to see them!' Tahnee replied 'Ok! I'll get my slap on for you lol !' That night Tahnee wore her new slings around are appartment while she cooked, did the dishwashing and while watching TV. While she stood at the sink doing her dishes she pointed her toe to the ground and arched her foot, stretching the backstrap and wriggling out of it. She arched her foot and pointed her toes over and over again until she got her straps to inch all the way down. Then she slapped over to the couch, sat down, pulled her straps up and then tried to wriggle her straps down again while she watched TV. Once her right strap came off she dangled her shoe back and forth. The leather shoes were stretching and were so comfortable on her feet. She couldn't wait to wear them out again! The time came for Tahnee and Christina to have dinner. Christina waited outside the restaurant for Tahnee, wearing a black above the knee dress with black stockings and a pair of 5 inch black round toe leather pumps. Tahnee appeared wearing a short white dress with puffy shoulders, knee length tights and click clacking in her 6 inch peep toe slings. Christina commented on her heels, saying she wanted a pair just like that. The girls turned to head up the large staircase that lead to the restaurant. A few steps up and Tahnee could feel extra stretch in the elastic of her backstraps. She suddenly felt like her shoes might fall off her feet any second! The extra arch in her feet walking up the stairs was making her backstraps work extra hard to stay up on her heels and they were losing their battle. About 3 quarters of the way up the steps Tahnee squealed playfully to Christina 'Oh my straps!' Christina looked at Tahnee who had a sheepish grin on her face and then down to her shoes to and saw the back of both of Tahnee's heels were bare and her straps had rolled off and underneath her feet. Tahnee was clunking up the stairs and her 6 inch heels flopping about and nearly falling off her slender feet. Tahnee barely reached the top without losing either of her shoes. She had to slide her toes down into her left peep toe because she'd almost lost that shoe at the top of the stairs. The noise of her slapping had echoed off the walls of the staircase and Christina giggled secretively to Tahnee while holding her hand over her mouth 'Oh my god, that was so loud!' Tahnee crossed her right leg in front of her and hooked the index finger of her left hand through the strap and lifted it, she then flicked her left leg up behind her and used her left hand to fix that strap. Slapping lightly and click clacking into the restaurant her straps stayed up. 'I did say I was going to get my slap on!' Tahnee said to Christina. On the way out the girls smiled at eachother as they began to attempt the stairs for the second time. Tahnee held onto the handrail on the way down. She could feel both her straps inching lower with every step. Christina's heels began to pop on the way down too with her smooth stockings increasing the heelpop. Both girls reached the bottom without incident although Tahnee's straps were only a centimetre from the bottom of her heel. Despite this she didn't fix her straps and after 8 more steps both backstraps slipped off the bottom of her heels and she began to clop and slap loudly. Tahnee left her straps down while walking with Christina to her car. Even after saying goodbye Tahnee walked with squashed straps to her own car. When she hoped inside she took off her slings and slipped her beautiful feet into a pair of metallic silver Havaianas slims, which were also very 'slappy'. She inspected her heels and saw that her backstraps were now dropping down and slightly twisted at the back down on the footbed of her shoes. Pretty soon the elastic would wear and she wouldn't have to wait for stairs for her heels to slip off!

• 2 weeks later...

Christina finally decided to change up her work shoes after pounding her pointy toed slingbacks into oblivion. The elastic in the backstraps were stretched right out and she would lose her straps in 3 steps when pulling them up in the morning. After months and months of walking on her straps all day they were mashed to the footbed of her shoes and her right strap had a small tear in it from the constant pounding from her heels. The last day Christina wore them she lost her shoes 4 times on the slippery surface of a shopping centre floor during her lunch break. The leather of the pointy toes was worn and soft and the side of the shoe just before the strap was splayed outwards making them incredibly loose. Each time Christina stepped out of her heels she fixed her straps after slipping back into her shoes and promptly felt them slip of in a matter of seconds. Time for a change she thought! The next day Christina complemented her black over the knee skirt, white business blouse and thick black belt with a pair of 5 inch round toe black leather slingbacks with a cork heel and platform. They were of black leather with a white footbed and showed alot of toe cleavage. Christina hopped out of her car before work and headed for a local coffee shop for a caffine fix before work. By the time she got to work her left backstrap was about 1cm from the bottom of her heel, although her right strap was still high up. Standing in line waiting to be served she flicked up her leg and raised her strap. By the time she got back to work her left shoe felt about ready to fall off her foot. Her strap was clinging to the very bottom of her heel, only the tightness of the buckle preventing a quicker demise. Just a Chrisitna entered the foyer of her building her left strap fell off with a final arch of her foot. Click clacking to the elevator with one loud slap for every step of her left foot Christina pulled out her mobile phone and began texting Tahnee. 'Wearing a different pair of slings to work today and I can't stop getting my slap on! I keep losing my left strap!' Alone in the elevator Christina turned her back to the mirrored wall of the elevator, put both legs together and looked over her shoulder to see her feet and legs in the mirror. She left a bit naughty and very sexy looking at herself with one strap up and one underneath her left heel. Tahnee text back 'lol, I wore my Rubi's yesterday (refereing to her gold flip flop sandals from Rubi shoes) I didn't even bother with the straps! Get you slap on X!' Christina slapped into her office and got to work. She kept raising her strap throughout the day although eventually it always fell all the way down and she ended up turning heads with her slapping left shoe. The next day Christina put on a pair of 4 inch black peep toe pumps with a cutout in the middle, so there was just a heel cup and the peep toe part. Her right heel wobbled a bit and occassionaly popped but her left shoe just wouldn't stay on. With each step Christina's left foot arched up and left the heel cup on the ground, with the shoe then flying up and twacking into her sole. By the end of the day her feet had slid down further into the peep toe with sweat and wear and her right shoe began to pop, but not a violently as her left. Her right shoe made a small cupping noise when the heel cup flopped back onto her heel, however the left shoe made a loud thwack and slap. Christina was enjoying herself and with a confident stride arched her feet extra to get a louder slap from her flopping pumps. At the coffee shop after work she crossed her left leg over her right and her shoe automatically popped off her heel and dangled from her toes. Thought Christina to herself 'Getting your slap on is so much fun!'

• 3 weeks later...

Chrisitna, Tahnee and Olivia caught up over the weekend for breakfast at a cafe and to take a drive down from the Gold Coast to Northern New South Wales to maybe have lunch and have a drink at some bars. Christina slipped into her black Havaianas, which were now incredibly thin and smooth on the soles and footbed. Her toes hung slightly over the front of her flip flop and there was a gap at the back. Her heel rested in a small depression in the footbed from where her heel banged into it while walking and her flip flop straps sat lossely over the top of her foot. Olivia wore her black flip flip sandals with the forever slipping backstraps. Tahnee, meanwhile, decided to glam it up a bit with a new pair of white peep toe cork heel wedges she'd been dying to wear out. They were 4 inch, with a peep toe at the front, low cut at the sides and a long backstrap with elastic in the back and no buckle. The girls all met up at a cafe in Currumbin for breakfast at 9:30am and Tahnee was producing a deep slap even with her straps up. Christina said to her 'That's awesome, you don't even have to lose your straps to get your slap on!' Tahnee laughed and the girls ate their breakfast in a relaxed mood, chatting away about their last week or two. Christina dangled her Havaianas and arched her foot out of them. She dropped her flip flop on Olivia's foot at one stage because she was swinging her Havaiana back and forth vigourously. She caught a man on the next table looking at her dangling exhibition and the girls giggled secretively when she pointed it out to them. After an hour they got up and paid then left the cafe and walked to Olivia's car. Olivia's straps were clinging to the bottom of her heels. One final stretch and the straps flicked of her feet and became crushed. Christina was slapping loudly in her smooth Havaianas. After stepping over a gutter while crossing the road she lost her flip flop, the smooth bottom sliding off her slender foot and flopping upsidedown on the pavement. 'Oh my god!' she laughed 'My Havais are so floppy now! I can probably keep my pointy toe slings on easier than them now!' As they reached the car Tahnee felt a stretch in the elastic of her left backstrap. That familiar feeling signalled one thing: that pretty soon she'd be getting her slap on in a big way. The girls drove to Kingscliff, a nice beachside town in Northern New South Wales and walked around looking at some fashion shops. Tahnne could hear the slap from her left wedge becoming louder and louder the longer she walked. Olivia looked down and saw that Tahnee's left backstrap was halfway down and that Tahnee's left shoe seemed to be coming looser and looser. Tahnee flicker her leg up behind her whilst looking in the window of a shop and fixed her strap, although her leg brushed a surfer walking past with his board on the way up. Tahnee apologised with a sheepish smile then raised her leg up again to fix her loose strap properly. The surfer turned his head to watch while she did this. Christina leaned in and whispered 'I think you need to get your slap on soon!' Olivia had given up on her backstraps and walked around with her sandals basically acting as a flip flop and her heels bare and strap less. If she kept pulling up her straps everytime they fell she'd be stopping every minute to do it! Tahnee, however, was fixing her left strap every 5 minutes which was almost teasing Christina because she wanted to see Tahnee get her slap on and give up on the strap. The girls headed on down to Brunswick Heads and to a pub for a drink and lunch. After a walk around, during which Tahnee raised her strap 3 times, they entered to pub and had lunch. Christina spotted the pool table and suggested the girls play some pool. After one game two young guys walked over and asked for a game. Olivia, who wasn't every good said 'Tahns and X, you play..I'll just watch.' Tahnee's left strap was almost 3 quarters of the way down her heel at the start of play. The girls were having fun playing pool and the guys, who were good players, were trying to be gentlemen and let the girls win for a while. Towards the end of the game Tahnee had to lean across the table to play a shot. She got on her tip-toes and with her left leg stretched out behind her arched her left foot so that her heel was almost at a 90 degree angle from the ground. Tahnee's strap was clinging dangerously close to the bottom of her heel. The guy who was standing behind her, Jamie, was staring at her arched foot, although he was trying hard not to. As Tahnee played the shot she gave a final arch and her strap couldn't hold on any longer. It streteched out and dropped of her heel, then her wedge heel flicked up a little and banged against Tahnee's sole. Christina saw Jamie take a deep breath when he saw it. Tahnee looked over her shoulder and said 'Oh, I lost my strap!' The guys laughed, Jamie a little awkwardly as he found it hard not to look at Tahnee's slender and feminine feet. Jamie then had an easy shot right in front of the pocket....and he missed! Tahnee and Christina exchanged looks, both pretty sure that Tahnee's falling strap and feet had caused him to lose his concentration! After Tahnee lost her strap she left it down. Walking around the table she slapped with one strap up and one down. The guys kept looking at Tahnee and her bare left heel. And suddenly the guys kept missing their shots! After a while the other guy, Brandon, said 'Does that annoy you with one shoe off?' Tahnee replied, 'Nah I'm used to it, I have skinny feet so lots of my shoes slip off. It doesn't bother me now' The girls actually won, with Christina potting the 8 ball with a similar shot Tahnee played when she lost her strap. Chrisitna's foot arched up and the guys got a good look at her sole, her beautiful toes with the hot pink nails scrunched up and her sole of her Havaiana smooth and shining with the sunlight from outside hitting it. The game was over and the guys invited the girls back to theirs for more drinks. The girls said no, as they had other things to do that day but got their number as they were really nice guys. Upon leaving Tahnee didn't raise her wayward strap, but instead got her slap on like Christina encouraged her to do. The noise echoed off the pavement wherever she walked and Tahnee enjoyed to loose and free feeling of her flopping, clopping wedge.

• 2 weeks later...

Christina, Tahnee and Olivia booked in a girls trip to Kingscliff, where they'd gone for lunch a few weeks back. They were staying at a beautiful resort for a few days and planned to chill out on the beach, by the pool and maybe go out one night. They arranged to meet outside the resort at 1pm. Christina had on a pair of metallic grey Havaianas slims that were one size too big for her. Her straps sat loosely and didn't even touch the top of her foot. She had a gap at the back and her heels sat in a small, smooth depression at the back of her flip flop. Olivia turned up in her battered Rubi flip flop sandals, walking with bare heels because her backstraps were predictably squashed under her heels. When she first put her sandals on Olivia pulled up her straps. They fell in 10 metres and she'd left them down ever since. Tahnee arrived in her low cut blavk ballet flats. Upon stopping to meet Chrsitna and Olivia, Tahnee flicked her right leg up behind her and fixed her falling heel cup. 'I've been getting my slap on all morning!' said Tahnee 'My flat keeps slipping off!' The girls headed into the foyer to check in. By the time they rached the reception desk the heel cup of Tahnee's right flat was scrunched up at the bottom of her heel, ready to fall off completely. The girls checked in, grabbed the keys to their rooms and walked to the elevator. Three steps into that walk and Tahnee lost her right flat off her heel. With every step her squashed ballet flat flicked up and made a twack on Tahnee's heel. She didn't even bother to fix it and flopped all the way to her room. Even as the girls unpacked Tahnee didn't fix her shoe.The girls got changed and headed to a cafe for some coffee. Olivia left her Rubi sandals on and left her straps down. Christina slipped into her round toe cork heel slingbacks. She lost her left strap just walking around the room and just left it down. Tahnee, meanwhile, pulled out of her bag a new pair of 4 inch white peep toe pumps with a platform. They were a size 9 instead of Tahnee's usual 7. She slid her feet into them and her toes poked out the peep toe ever so slightly. There was large gap at the back of her shoe. Tahnee got up and clopped into the next room to meet Christina and Olivia. As Tahnee came heelpopping into the room Christina looked down and with excitement said 'Oh my God! Those heels are so hot!' Olivia said 'Who'd you borrow them from?' assuming this is what Tahnee had did because they looked 2 sizes too big for her. 'These are mine' said Tahnee, 'I loved wearing X's heels and they were too big for me so I thought I'd get a pair of my own' The girls laughed as they went out the door and headed off to the cafe. Tahnee's heels were going pop every time she took a step. Because the pumps were way too big for her Tahnee's heel slapped against the foot bed when the heel cup flicked back onto her heel. Her foot would arch up, slip out of the heelcup leaving the pump pretty much on the ground, then the shoe would rocket up and flop back onto her heel. It was making a combination of a slapping noise and a twock as the leather heel cup popped back onto her foot. Christina hadn't bothered to fix her left strap so now she had the one strap up one strap down look and was getting her slap on big time. By the time they got to the cafe Christina's left strap was sprawled across her foot bed and drooping off the side of the heel a bit. Standing in line to order a coffee she arched her foot out of her shoe and exposed the squashed strap. Tahnee also arched her foot, popping out of her pump and showing off her bare heel. Sitting down, Tahnee crossed her left leg over the top of her right and her pump just popped off her heel without any effort. Tahnee now dangled her peep toe, flopping it back and forth and swinging it on her toes. Tahnee got up to get some extra sugar and the girls watched her walk, as her heels rose out of her pumps with every step. Christina reached under the table and fixed her left strap. After their coffee the girls headed down to see the beach and Christina lost her left strap quickly. They slipped off their shoes and went down on the sands and walked and talked for about 10 minutes. Upon returning from the beach to the walkway the girls went to a tap and washed their feet of the sand that was on them. They then slipped back into their shoes with wet feet. Tahnee's peep toe pumps suddenly sounded like firecrackers as her wet feet caused the heel to flick back onto her heel quicker and exaggerated the slapping sound. Christina's wet feet caused both her straps to slip, the left one first and the right one 2 minutes later. Like Tahnee, Christina's heels now made a louder slap. The girls certainly got some looks as they got their slap on back to their hotel room, Tahnee heelpopping away and Christina and Olivia with their sexy, trashy squashed slings and flopping, slapping and bobbling shoes.

• 1 month later...

While on their girls trip away to Kingscliff Christina, Tahnee and Olivia went out for dinner and a few drinks. It was a little bit cold that particular night so Tahnee put on a pair of black 5 inch pointed toe knee high boots and Christina wore her 5 inch leather round toe pumps with stockings. Olivia, however, was dying to wear a new pair of heels she'd bought recently and wanted to show them off to the girls. Olivia wore a black above the knee dress that had a low cut v-neck and shoulder sleaves. She then pulled out her new heels and slid them onto her feet. They were 4 inch black slingback sandals, with one thin, bare leather strap over her toes and a backstrap that began 3 quarters of the way up her foot. They were very similar to Christina's silver ones, except Olivia's had no buckle, only elastic at the back of her heel. She click clacked into the lounge of their hotel room and immediately received a bunch of compliments about her heels from Christina and Tahnee. 'Is there a chance you might get your slap on tonight?' Christina jokingly said. 'I don't know, they are only new but the straps stayed up when I tried them on in the shop...we'll see' replied Olivia. The girls were going to the hotel's bar and restaurant, about a 300m walk by the time they went through the hotel, outside and around the corner to the bar. It seemed like Christina was the one who would put on a high heeled show on this night. Her smaller left foot was slipping out of her pump when she walked, the leather heel cup struggling to hold onto Chrisitna's silky stockinged foot. Olivia and Tahnee noticed the gentle 'twock' that was coming from Chrisitna's left foot and both took a cheeky glance to see her shoe heelpopping. Her right pump stayed on faithfully, however the longer she walked the looser Chrisitna's left shoe became. By the time the girls reached the bar the noise from her shoe was a loud 'clop' as her toes had slid down into the shoe and her silky stockings made it hard to keep her shoe on her foot, making for an exaggerated heelpop. Olivia's backstraps had stayed up the whole way, although the stretch in the elastic at the back of her heel made the straps feel delicate and ready to fall off any second, but they remained well behaved...at least for the time being. The girls ordered a meal and a few drinks and sat down together at a table in the bar area. There were quite a few people in the bar and the three attractive girls caught the attention of some guys who were enjoying a drink at the bar. One particular group was fascinated with Tahnee's knee high boots, constantly looking at her legs, with her right leg crossed over her left. Tahnee said to the girls 'It was so cold outside that I thought I'd wear my boots but its a bit warm in here....my legs feel hot.' She leaned down and unzipped her right boot, leaving the zip wide open all the way down her leg, making the part of her knee high boot that runs up her calf floppy and loose. The girls giggled to one another as they saw the guys at the bar trying hard not to stare at Tahnee's open boots. Olivia got up and went to the bathroom after they'd finished their meal. As she walked in the door she left an extra stretch in her left strap. As she walked back to the table she could now feel her backstrap inching lower down her heel. The girls got up and walked to the bar. Tahnee didn't bother to zip up her boot, leaving it loose and open as she walked to the bar. While waiting in line behind Olivia Tahnee raised her leg in front of her slightly, leaned down and zipped up her boot. While doing this she noticed Olivia's left strap was halfway lower than her right one. She tapped Christina on the shoulder and pointed it out. They smiled at one another cheekily. Almost as if Olivia knew they would be looking at her now stretched out and slipping backstrap, she lifted her left leg up behind her and slid her strap up with her index finger. Walking to another table in front of a TV Olivia's strap slipped to halfway down again but this time she left it there as she sat. While sitting, the wriggling and movement of her feet caused Olivia's strap to inch down another centremetre. After several more drinks the girls decided to get some gelato from a shop 100 metres away from the bar. 10 metres outside the front entrance to the bar Olivia's left strap rolled off her heel. Suddenly her left shoe was slapping like mad. With only one thin strap over her toes Olivia was getting some massive arch while walking, her heel reaching almost 90 degrees to the ground, her shoe sitting on the ground with the backstrap lying useless on the footbed, and then rocketing up and cracking into her heel. With all three girls click clacking and the huge SLAP coming from Olivia's loose shoe the man in the gelato store poked his head around the corner to see what the noise was when the girls were still 30 metres away! 'You girls certainly know how to make an entrance!' the man joked as they approached the counter. 'Yeah, Olivia here likes to get her slap on and make sure everyone knows she's coming' said Tahnee jokingly, even though the man in the shop had no idea what 'get your slap on' meant. On the way back to the appartment Christina egged Olivia on to pull down her right strap just to see how loud it would be to walk with both straps down. Olivia laughed and reached down and slid her right strap off her heel. Walking through the hotel lobby the nightstaff at the desk looked up as the noise caught their attention. Both Olivia's heels were banging against her soles, making a crisp, loud slap to go with the click clack of her heels. Hoping in the elevator to go up to their rooms the girls were laughing at the attention they received. 'okay, okay, that's enough!' Olivia laughingly said, tugging her straps back up high on her heels. 'Aww, you're no fun!' said Tahnee, still giggling and laughing. By the time they reached their room Olvia had lost her left strap again. 'Since I met you girls, ' she said to Christina and Tahnee, 'I just can't stop getting my slap on!'

• 2 weeks later...

Christina had a cousin from Melbourne called Angel and she was coming up to the Gold Coast to visit for a week. Angel was 30 years old, a brunette with a fit curvy body and muscular but not big calves. She often had an almost Japanese style of dressing and when Christina picked her up from the airport she was wearing a short black skirt with a black colared blouse, sleaves rolled up, 5 inch black round toe leather pumps and black knee high stockings. The only problem was Angels knee high stockings were scrunched up halfway between her ankle and her calf. Chrisitina and Angel hugged and as they did Chrisitna arched her feet out of her almost paper thin Havaianas. They engaged in a bit of small talk and as they did Angel reached down and pulled her stockings up to her knees. 'My stockings have just about had it' she said to Chrisitina. 'My friends would love to meet you!' Christina said 'They are always wearing loose stockings or loose shoes, we've actually got a little club going!' She then went onto explain the whole 'Get your slap on' story to Angel. 'You girls are naughty!' said Angel. As they walked to the baggage dropoff Angel's stockings began to slip again. She fixed them while waiting for her bags but by the time they'd walked to Christina's car they'd fallen down again. Angel looked quite a sight in her slinky stockings that edged down her calf until they scrunched up near her ankle. The next day Christina and Angel went to breakfast in Broadbeach with Tahnee. 'Do you want to get your slap on with us? 'Christina asked Angel before they left 'Why not' she replied 'sounds like a bit of fun to me!' Chrisitina decided to wear her battered old leather pointy toed slings. As she walked around the house she lost her backstraps in a few steps and that familiar slapping sound began to echo around the house. Angel wore a pair of 4 inch cork heel tan slingback wedges. Her strap was done up tight but had 3 extra holes in it. The buckle was adjusted to the last hole. Angel's toes poked out of the peep toe, a small gap at the back of her heel to the back of the wedge was showing and her left strap began to creep down her heel. A minute after leaving their car and walking to the cafe they were meeting at Angel's left strap rolled under her heel. She stopped midstride and raised her leg in front of her and pulled her strap up with her right hand. 30 seconds later her strap had fallen off again. Chrisitina was slapping along, not even bothering with her straps after they fell the first time. 'So you wore those to work every day?' asked Angel. 'Nobody in your office would be able to hear themselves speak with all your slapping!' Christina replied 'Well, I couldn't sneak up on anyone, that's for sure!' Tahnee was waiting outside the cafe. She had on her low cut black ballet flats that showed heaps of toe cleavage. Angel checkily said to her 'Christina promised me you'd be getting your slap on with us today, I've even tried to join in!' showing Tahnee her squashed left strap as she talked. 'Oh no, I will be,' said Tahnee, 'just wait until I start walking!' Walking to their table the girls noticed a few people turning to see what the noise was, as they were making a loud click clack and slap, slap noise. Angel noticed the heel cup of Tahnee's right ballet flat was collapsing as she walked, edging lower on her heel. When they took their seat Tahnee reached under the table and yanked her heel cup higher onto her heel and back into shape, then proceeded to dangle her flats so much that there was a 'cupping' noise cuoming from her heel slipping in and out of her flat. When they finished their breakfast and got up to leave Angel fixed her loose backstrap and Tahnee again fixed her heel cup. Chrisitina didn't even try to keep her straps up, they'd only fall in a few steps anyway. The girls took a walk around Broadbeach and within 30 seconds of leaving the cafe Angel began to slap loudly as her left strap simply refused to stay up. She could also feel her right strap getting a bit lower but it was only slipping very slowly. Suddenly as they walked along a loud flopping/slapping noise started to come from the direction of Tahnee. Angel looked down and saw that the back of Tahnee's right ballet flat was now crushed under her foot and her heel was bare. Her flat had fallen off and Tahnee was getting her slap on in a big way. 'You girls are so funny, teasing all these people like that!' said Angel in reference to all the people staring at their feet. Finally Angel's right strap also fell off and she now clunked around in her wedges making an even louder noise. 'This is actually kinda cool' she said 'it beats getting annoyed because you can't keep your straps up!' Right as Angel finished talking Tahnee walked out of her right flat, leaving it a metre behind her sitting on the ground, the heelcup flattened. 'Oops' she squealed and walked back to slip her slender foot back into her lost flat. Christina and Angel exchanged a smile, Angel was right, getting your slap on was so much more fun than worrying about slipping shoes!

Hi Slingfan, you write fantastic stories! It's really amazing since we share the same obsession. If you like I can give you some new ideas for the story, or maybe tell my own studies, here.

I can't wait for the next part of the "Get your slap on!"-Club story!

Hi Expertise, its great to hear from another loose slingback fanatic! I'd love to share some stories, pictures, etc. I have a lot of pics of celebrities in squashed straps that I could share too! What makes you love slipping, slapping slings so much?

Hey Slingfan... I am a female and have a few 'issues'with my sligbacks....didnt realise you guys would like it....my latest pair of problem shoes are a pair of dune slingbacks in patent leather which i wore to a wedding at the weekend, i could not keep the straps up, so ended up giving up, i was not alone, many of my friends were also having issues! Would love to talks, Lesia x

Hi slingfan,

I've also a lot of pictures, videos and some real stories with loose and squashed slingback straps. It's difficult to explain why, but I'm very exited, when I see women with loose back-straps. I'd like especially when I see the straps sliding slowly down or only one strap is squashed and the women don't bother about it or only sometimes she is lifting the straps. I think you have read my other thread of my neighbor.

I will write the next days a little bit more in your thread "Lovers of slingbacks and heelpopping: what do you love about it?"

I'm very happy to find another person to exchange some experiences, thoughts and stories of this very special obsession.

Hi Expertise, its great to hear from another loose slingback fanatic! I'd love to share some stories, pictures, etc. I have a lot of pics of celebrities in squashed straps that I could share too!

What makes you love slipping, slapping slings so much?

Hi Lesia, Would love to talk too. Those slings sound great. At all the weddings I've been too slipping straps always seems to be a problem for lots of guests! How long did it take for them to fall down? I think there are more people out there that like slingbacks slipping than care to admit it, something about the strap falling down and the slapping of the shoe is just amazing! Do you own many other pairs of slings? Hope to hear from you soon. Slingfan