• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#41 Roberto74

Roberto74
  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • Locationamsterdam

Posted 13 October 2010 - 03:23 PM

locked in ultrahigh heels or ballet heels is an arousing idea... Also not being able to unlock them yourself makes it even more exciting. But since nobody knows I like wearing heels I would get nervous somebody seeing me for sure:smile: Locking my girlfriend in extreme heels/balletheels is even more arousing, but she would be furious I'm sure, because she's not into high heels even knowing about my fetish, and would want me to take them of immediately! (So I didn't dare to even think risking losing her:smile:)

#42 wolf

wolf
  • Members
  • 315 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 14 October 2010 - 11:20 AM

:-)

#43 spikesmike

spikesmike
  • Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 14 October 2010 - 07:06 PM

I think Wolf needs to speak a little louder. Mike

#44 Daedalus

Daedalus
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 12:40 PM

Think I'll have to try locking my balletheels sometime. This thread really got me curious. Think I'll send two sets of keys by mail on friday, will receive them on monday that way.

#45 wolf

wolf
  • Members
  • 315 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 30 October 2010 - 02:35 PM

Wolf cannot write in english as good as he likes. :-) Wolf would like to be locked in heel/ballet heels, but there's a few things (a.k.a. his girlfriend) more important than heeling :-) Let's hope for future thanks

#46 Daedalus

Daedalus
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 04:00 PM

Yes there are a few factors that could make it a bit problematic. Especially if you have people around that can't accept your decision. Hope you can try sometime

#47 wolf

wolf
  • Members
  • 315 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 03 November 2010 - 04:52 PM

she knows my preferences, and sometimes we play together. You know I have many "special" fantasy, and we've talked about. now we have to align ourserlves, and understand how to manage these fantasies that, while acceptable to her, there are mine and only mine.

#48 derf

derf
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 12:57 PM

In normal clothing go to a local grocery or some other public place and hide a key. The get dressed and lock on your heels and go to retrieve the key. If anyone asks anything about it tell them you lost a bet and had to get the key say from inside the refrigerated section at the back of the store.

Here are some examples of how I lock mine on. http://www.flickr.co...tos/heelwearer/

#49 Daedalus

Daedalus
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Thanks for showing us the pictures. Think I'll soon try to spend a weekend in mine. Locked on. Shouldn't be too hard as I managed a day already.

#50 spikesmike

spikesmike
  • Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 07 November 2010 - 12:48 AM

derf. I like your hgih heel photos. Those are my favorite kind of shoes. Where did you get the White pumps w/ the Black high heel? I love color combinations like that. Recently I purchased a pair of 7" high heel pumps, Black patent w/ Red patent heel. Haven't worn them much, but they are a good fit and fun to wear. Mike

#51 Dumont

Dumont
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 06:50 AM

Connie here from inland empire ca.i also chain my heels on in the same way and use the same chain and locks.we sure have a lot in common.

#52 Tech

Tech

Comfy Gofer

• Administrators
  • 5,964 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:35 PM

Connie here from inland empire ca.

How the heck are you called "Connie"?

#53 pussyinboots

pussyinboots
  • Members
  • 1,587 posts
  • LocationSouth Coast UK

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:26 PM

^ 2.7% of all new born baby boys in the US are called 'Connie' - and it has Italian origins.

#54 Tech

Tech

Comfy Gofer

• Administrators
  • 5,964 posts
  • LocationLondon, England

Posted 13 November 2010 - 10:42 PM

^ 2.7% of all new born baby boys in the US are called 'Connie' - and it has Italian origins.

Ahhhh, learn something new almost daily :-) Thanks :wave:

#55 Bubba136

Bubba136
  • VIP Member
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 01:22 AM

Now, that's a great piece of information. Where did you happen to find it?

(Come to think of it, I've lived here all of my life and I don't ever recall any guy I've ever known that was called. Girls, yes. Men/Boys, no. :wave: )

#56 gary0618

gary0618
  • Members
  • 982 posts
  • LocationSouthern New Jersey, USA

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:45 AM

(Come to think of it, I've lived here all of my life and I don't ever recall any guy I've ever known that was called. Girls, yes. Men/Boys, no. :wave: )

Connie Mack? Congressman from Florida.

#57 UpBy5

UpBy5
  • Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationUSA-Richmond, VA Area

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:51 AM

I know several "Conrad"s who go by Connie to old friends/schoolmates. Also the father of a "girl next door" in teen years. To us, of course, he was Mr. Stri.....d.

UpBy5

#58 Bubba136

Bubba136
  • VIP Member
  • 11,284 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 03:14 PM

Connie Mack? Congressman from Florida.

I've heard of him but don't know him. However, everyone that has responded makes a good case. But, I think, while it's not as popular as some might think, it is still a "known" name.

#59 spikesmike

spikesmike
  • Members
  • 342 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:48 PM

How about Shirley ? Shirley was the name of a guy I met when I was in the Army in 1960. I was an M.P. then and he was one of me prisoners. I wore high heels in private then too. Mike.

#60 Roberto74

Roberto74
  • Members
  • 90 posts
  • Locationamsterdam

Posted 14 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hi, I'm quite new here, but I love the idea of locked in very high heels. My girlfriend knows about my passion for high heels isn't really into wearing them (:wave:) She would really go nuts I think if I would lock her in (too) high heels! And would ask me to unlock them immediately not even trying to walk on them... To be in extremely high heels my self locked is an arousing idea too, maybe as a punishment for me by my girlfriend that I want her to wear higher heels all the time:smile: